Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 05-14-2014, 12:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1999 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmswhite View Post
Looks great! Any updated pics of the finished project? I also have an 05 xstar and planning to replace interior this fall. Where did you purchase the foam and materials?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you replace the drivers seat also there are some others on this thread that were looking.

The one from this project is in my boat now.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=60610
Old 01-06-2015, 12:28 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2005 X-Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmswhite View Post
Looks great! Any updated pics of the finished project? I also have an 05 xstar and planning to replace interior this fall. Where did you purchase the foam and materials?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry for such the delay in response I have not been on here in quite some time, all the materials I got came direct from mastercraft. I worked at a dealership for a while and got hooked up with the guy in charge of that stuff. I dont remember the exact number for what i paid but i wanna say it was right around 3k just for materials, having everything re-installed on my old seats was another 1500
Old 01-19-2015, 12:53 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X-Star
Looks so awesome buddy great job! Did you have the Upholstry team build your new seat from scratch, did I read that correct? That price was included in the $1500 price?

Also you picked the vinyl you liked and basically ordered new foam and skins from your dealership?

Again looks great, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:20 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2005 X-Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by 992envy View Post
Looks so awesome buddy great job! Did you have the Upholstry team build your new seat from scratch, did I read that correct? That price was included in the $1500 price?

Also you picked the vinyl you liked and basically ordered new foam and skins from your dealership?

Again looks great, thanks for sharing.
yea the seat was built from scratch, its basically a seat out of a 2011 Xstar, and yes I did it through my dealership who connected me directly with Mastercraft so in the end I was working more with mc than my dealer
Old 01-25-2015, 09:47 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X-Star
Robo I take it you know someone specifically at your dealership? My local dealership said they didn't know what I was talking about couldn't help me. Only sell me a seat skin. Seems like I can't get any help unless you buy the boat specifically from them.