Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-24-2014, 09:27 PM
TOO-TALL's Avatar
TOO-TALL TOO-TALL is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Boat: Mastercraft X2 2003 mcx
Location: Kankakee,IL
Posts: 1,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCentral Customs View Post
Here is one of an 2008 we built with a 6.4L PowerStroke Diesel.



Very nice....
__________________
"Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.


"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
---Animal house
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-24-2014, 09:55 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,482
Are you buying these with salvage titles?
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-25-2014, 05:54 PM
NorthCentral Customs's Avatar
NorthCentral Customs NorthCentral Customs is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Boat: 1991 Mastercraft ProStar 200
Location: United States
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Are you buying these with salvage titles?
The 08 was but the one we are currently building is 2012 with 27,000 miles clean title nothing wrong with it. It is for a customer. He bought it used off a lot.
__________________
1991 ProStar 200
Yamah 200 HP OutBoard
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Jerseydave's Avatar
Jerseydave Jerseydave is offline
TT Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Location: Jersey
Posts: 5,410
You guys ever do a conversion on a GM? Duramax crew cab into a Suburban?
Or install a Duramax into a 3/4 ton Suburban?

What about converting a late model F-150 Eco-boost into an SUV? (this may be a moot point since I think Ford is coming out with an Eco-boost Expedition)
__________________
I was njskier on here.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-27-2014, 03:45 PM
DooSPX's Avatar
DooSPX DooSPX is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2005
Boat: 1991 MasterCraft Prostar 190 PowerSlot
Location: Central, FL
Posts: 3,166
Send a message via AIM to DooSPX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseydave View Post
You guys ever do a conversion on a GM? Duramax crew cab into a Suburban?
Or install a Duramax into a 3/4 ton Suburban?

What about converting a late model F-150 Eco-boost into an SUV? (this may be a moot point since I think Ford is coming out with an Eco-boost Expedition)
I'm sure they can. There is a company in Texas called DuraBurb that swap the Duramax drivetrain into a 3/4 Burb.

Very cool to see custom stuff like this!
__________________
1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Forrest-X45's Avatar
Forrest-X45 Forrest-X45 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: X-45
Location: Northwest
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooSPX View Post
I'm sure they can. There is a company in Texas called DuraBurb that swap the Duramax drivetrain into a 3/4 Burb.

Very cool to see custom stuff like this!
Actually Duraburb is located in your neck of the woods. They are located in Central Florida, right in your backyard. Their dmax conversions look great.
__________________
2008 X-45 Pro Tour Red and White
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-27-2014, 07:48 PM
NorthCentral Customs's Avatar
NorthCentral Customs NorthCentral Customs is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Boat: 1991 Mastercraft ProStar 200
Location: United States
Posts: 155
From what I have heard Duraburb only sells to a dealer in Florida.
__________________
1991 ProStar 200
Yamah 200 HP OutBoard
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-28-2014, 08:52 AM
DuraBurb DuraBurb is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
We are based in Apopka just outside of Orlando, 407-497-7031.

Here is the 2011-2014 LML Suburban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOjuUs-E6M

We are currently working out the 2015 Suburban / YukonXL / Escalade ESV in both 1500 1/2 ton and optional 2500 3/4 ton.
The Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade (short wheel base) will be 1500 1/2 ton only, but as currently, we can outfit them with the 2500 hardware as seen here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPsB...re=c4-overview

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-28-2014, 09:21 AM
clrussell's Avatar
clrussell clrussell is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 1990 mastercraft p190
Location: midwest
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuraBurb View Post
We are based in Apopka just outside of Orlando, 407-497-7031.

Here is the 2011-2014 LML Suburban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOjuUs-E6M

We are currently working out the 2015 Suburban / YukonXL / Escalade ESV in both 1500 1/2 ton and optional 2500 3/4 ton.
The Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade (short wheel base) will be 1500 1/2 ton only, but as currently, we can outfit them with the 2500 hardware as seen here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPsB...re=c4-overview

Eric
Very cool and glad to see so much interest from shops like this on the forum
__________________
1990 prostar 190, 351, powerslot 1.5:1, tinted windows
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-28-2014, 11:30 AM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,761
I'm digging the Sub. Very cool.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.