Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > Wanted to Buy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-16-2014, 07:46 AM
Kweisner's Avatar
Kweisner Kweisner is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Boat: 2007 Prostar 197
Location: Southeast
Posts: 459
__________________
"This one goes to eleven." 2007 ProStar 197 TT w/MCX and Powerslot.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-16-2014, 08:47 AM
Lottawatta Lottawatta is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 87
FYI: There is an 07TT on ski it again in Columbus Ohio for $29,000.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-16-2014, 01:58 PM
Quinten Quinten is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1997 Crownline 182 (sold), 2012 Mastercraft X2
Location: Belgium
Posts: 407
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...&postid=25765

Here it is
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,603
One thing i don't understand is the different colored graphic on each side....
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,684
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
I've seen the one on ski again. Boat # 5. Nice boat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Mastercraft13's Avatar
Mastercraft13 Mastercraft13 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Boat: 2013 X-10 6.0
Location: Columbus
Posts: 370
If anyone wants me to check it out I live in Dublin Ohio!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Kweisner's Avatar
Kweisner Kweisner is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Boat: 2007 Prostar 197
Location: Southeast
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
One thing i don't understand is the different colored graphic on each side....

It's like getting two boats for the price of one!
__________________
"This one goes to eleven." 2007 ProStar 197 TT w/MCX and Powerslot.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,684
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
I've seen this boat for sale for awhile. I think it's ben on ski it again for a bunch of months. Well I deiced to possibly take the plunge and contacted the owner. Simple first question. "Hey is your boat still for sale"? If so let's talk. I guess a simple response deserves a simple answer. Seller says "Yes". My response can I call you or will you call me? One day passes and I get an email. "Boat sold today".

Strange how that happened? But, if it really did good luck to the the owner I guess.

Still looking!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottawatta View Post
FYI: There is an 07TT on ski it again in Columbus Ohio for $29,000.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Jerseydave's Avatar
Jerseydave Jerseydave is offline
TT Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Location: Jersey
Posts: 5,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
I've seen this boat for sale for awhile. I think it's ben on ski it again for a bunch of months. Well I deiced to possibly take the plunge and contacted the owner. Simple first question. "Hey is your boat still for sale"? If so let's talk. I guess a simple response deserves a simple answer. Seller says "Yes". My response can I call you or will you call me? One day passes and I get an email. "Boat sold today".

Strange how that happened? But, if it really did good luck to the the owner I guess.

Still looking!
I didn't buy it so don't blame me!
__________________
I was njskier on here.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,684
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Hahaha! No one to blame but myself. I'm still holding out for the one. I'll know when I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseydave View Post
I didn't buy it so don't blame me!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.