Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Appearance

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 94 wraped prostar 190
My wrapped 1994 Prostar 190 ( High end Detailer business owner)

So i own a high end detailing business and though i would wrap my first boat I just got.. The guy i bought the boat from was a customer that has a private lake and didnt use the the boat anymore so he sold me it for only 8 grand cash and told me he was giving me a great deal and boy did he. He also told me about how he paid to have perfect pass installed and gave me the book and also gave me his new carbon pro boat cover from his new boat that is amazing ...I have detailed the boat and take it out about 20 times and its a beast .. I ended up getting a Acmy 3 blade and it smoothed the boat out a little and pulls hard out of the hole. I thought i would share my boat with you guys and say hi and if anyone needs any detailing help or gel coat help please just ask thanks Derek.
P.S this site is amazing i have learned so much thank you
www.alphaautodetailing.com

The week i got the boat

We both love it !!

Then after having the boat for a week i had it wrapped!!!!

Im going to Get new wheels for the trailer to match the Van and then might swap out the pink and blue for something a little modern looking.. I also am going to upgrade the gauges to newer mastercraft gauges besides the perfect pass gauge and then who knows.

Last edited by 94prostarstangerbanger; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1992 w/powerslot
nice looking rig
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
TT Newbie

Thank you!! Its crazy i grew up on a mastercraft my dad had a 1988 baby blue and white prostar so i have loved the look and been a mastercraft lover since i was a young buck.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Nice boat, decent wrap and congrats on the find. Did you go with the Acme 541? I recently upgraded to that prop myself. Love it!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
nice rigs...
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 Stars & Stripes Prostar 190 351 285 hp
You made a good deal on this boat. How many hours? If it has low hours, and you ever consider putting a tower on it, put it up for sale, you could make a profit, and put the cash towards a wakeboard boat. Great looking wrap, definitely makes a statement.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '94 PS205 LT1
Unless that thing has 2000 hours and leaks oil, you stole it.
Since I love that model, I like the natural look better than the wrap. I would think you could get the boat looking prefect with your skills.

However, the wrap does look ok and is another nice billboard that looks good w the rig.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
TT Newbie

Yea when i bought it I put it on craigslist to see if i could sell it for 10 grand and had like 10 calls in a hour.. Its a very special year and I got a very special deal for sure and had no clue but the Boats in amazing shape and keep in mind i detail for a living lol.. Boat has little over 500 hours but " knock on wood" runs amazing. And yes i got the 541 and it made a difference in vibration and felt much smoother all around .. Its funny everyone that owns a wake board boat wants to go on mine to ski lol I love this boat and would not sell it even to make the extra 2 or 3 grand because its amazing. Light to tow,great on gas and is like driving a sports car...If i sold it I dont think i could get a better boat for 12 grand seriously???
I would love a new prostar thou but no payments !!
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
TT Newbie

I did get the boat looking amazing for sure stock looking and your right i miss the stock look but i figured i could right it off and make money so what the heck. I think the boat looks amazing thou on the water and much newer ..
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
TT Newbie

Did look sexy stock ....