Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Electrical

Old 12-11-2013, 10:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 Mastercraft 190 blue flake S&S, LT1 & 1990 190 351W (current project)
93 Pro star S&S ignition switch

Last day out for the season was going to let the wife drive, she got a little over excited and snapped the key off! I put half the key back in and turned it with a beer tab. I do like being able to crank it with a beer tab. I need to buy a 4 way replacement for it. I saw a thread on here with info on that but I cannot find it again. Any information on the replacement part would be awesome.
Happy Holidays

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.”
Old 12-11-2013, 10:26 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towboatcapt View Post
Last day out for the season was going to let the wife drive, she got a little over excited and snapped the key off! I put half the key back in and turned it with a beer tab. I do like being able to crank it with a beer tab. I need to buy a 4 way replacement for it. I saw a thread on here with info on that but I cannot find it again. Any information on the replacement part would be awesome.
Happy Holidays
I'm not sure if it is the same as the one you have or not, but this one will work.

http://www.waterskis.com/502209-p/ma...126_a_7c502209

Have we seen pics of your 93 S&S?
Old 12-11-2013, 10:28 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Contact the folks at skidim.com I've worked with Vince there and he is very knowledgeable. Should have no problem getting you set up would be my guess. In fact it might be this one:
http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SIEMP41040
Old 12-11-2013, 10:45 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Either of those will work. I do like the MC keys that come with the one from Midwest Mastercraft. I might replace the generic switch in my boat with that one in spring.

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***
Old 12-11-2013, 10:51 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 Mastercraft 190 blue flake S&S, LT1 & 1990 190 351W (current project)
Awesome thanks guys!!
Mr. MC you may have seen it I bought it from another TT it was for sale in the market section, blue S&S has the Malibu wedge on the back.
Thanks again for the quick reply.
Attached Images

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.”
Old 12-11-2013, 10:52 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Awesome thanks guys!!
Mr. MC you may have seen it I bought it from another TT it was for sale in the market section, blue S&S has the Malibu wedge on the back.
One of the guys on here was considering it. I had offered to look at it but it never got that far. Great looking boat, though the trailer is begging for some sexy wheels!

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

This one was for sale in colorado you may be thinking of another one that would have been a long drive for you to check out!

Old 12-11-2013, 11:02 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
This one was for sale in colorado you may be thinking of another one that would have been a long drive for you to check out!
I may be willing to go out of my way for a fellow TT member, but there is a limit.

SPECIAL PRICE

Old 12-11-2013, 11:02 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Quote:
Awesome thanks guys!!
Looks great! Congratulations on a beautiful boat (pleasure craft).
Old 12-11-2013, 11:11 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
I may be willing to go out of my way for a fellow TT member, but there is a limit.

Haha!!

The Trailer is getting freshened up this winter, boat will be blocked for some gel repair on the keel. Perfect time for sand/prime/paint, new bunks, new led lights and harness. Got decals already.

I'll start a thread during the refurb, With lots of pictures. I haven't been on here long but I know the importance of pictures!