Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 10-23-2013, 01:40 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Hey Double D, watch how you deposit your money or you'll end up like these folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwN-uFCtXPs

Our forefathers warned us of this kind of thing. They warned us about fiat currency. They warned us about government running our lives. The Constitution was written to prevent all of these things. But little by little the american people have let government ignore the Constitution and look where it has gotten us! The unconstitutional federal reserve act is 100 years old. In that time the US dollar has lost upwards of 98% of its value because of it. You can thank woodrow wilson and the people who own the federal reserve for that. Our forefathers are spinning in their graves. Everything they risked to set up a system to prevent what they fought for.....and look where we are now! We should be ashamed.............I have to stop typing.....I'm getting angry.....

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 10-23-2013, 07:10 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Amazing.. thanks CP.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:10 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 Prostar 209 MCX
Not to change the subject but, this just in... looks like Obama pissed off Germany as well. The BND (German equivalent to the NSA) confirmed that the Chancellor's private cellphone got hacked by the NSA and they recorded every phone call.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-929642.html
Old 10-23-2013, 08:26 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Hey Double D, watch how you deposit your money or you'll end up like these folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwN-uFCtXPs

Our forefathers warned us of this kind of thing. They warned us about fiat currency. They warned us about government running our lives. The Constitution was written to prevent all of these things. But little by little the american people have let government ignore the Constitution and look where it has gotten us! The unconstitutional federal reserve act is 100 years old. In that time the US dollar has lost upwards of 98% of its value because of it. You can thank woodrow wilson and the people who own the federal reserve for that. Our forefathers are spinning in their graves. Everything they risked to set up a system to prevent what they fought for.....and look where we are now! We should be ashamed.............I have to stop typing.....I'm getting angry.....
Alright, that is downright ridiculous. That makes me angry.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Tristar 190 OB, 1989
It would appear that the majority of people on this forum are of the conservative point of view or mindset. I'm curious, are there any other people on the other side (left) that have any good points about why Obamacare is so good for our nation? or good points for the OP question - why the government should have access to our money?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:47 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer12 View Post
It would appear that the majority of people on this forum are of the conservative point of view or mindset. I'm curious, are there any other people on the other side (left) that have any good points about why Obamacare is so good for our nation? or good points for the OP question - why the government should have access to our money?
They shouldn't and that is why this should make you very angry.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:13 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
The only person that should have access to your money is you. Period.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:08 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Tristar 190 OB, 1989
I agree with you both, CP and scott023! I was just trying to draw in some other arguments from people on the left (if there are any here). I never hear anything sensible come from the left and that is why.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:18 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
I agree with you both, CP and scott023! I was just trying to draw in some other arguments from people on the left (if there are any here). I never hear anything sensible come from the left and that is why.
And the last part is the reason political threads don't last long on a lot of forums.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:28 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
And the last part is the reason political threads don't last long on a lot of forums.
I would think that the government going into YOUR bank account would cross ALL political boundaries. Which is why this thread will survive. We should all be in an uproar. I would hope that this would remove us from being pacified by our 'smart-phones', dancing with the stars, and american idol and awaken the 'blissfully ignorant' portion of our society and demand change. ......I can hope, can't I?