Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > What is this boat worth?

Old 10-06-2013, 08:55 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
It looks to be in amazing shape, in and out. So, like others have said, looks to be a steal at that price. If Frank can verify condition, I think you'd be laughing with that boat.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:29 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Have FrankS take a look and check it for you...
Old 10-06-2013, 09:57 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Looking for my first one
Thanks everyone, I'm going to try and contact the seller and if all sounds okay I'll ask Frank to have a look on my behalf.

Thanks Frank for your kind offer!
Old 10-06-2013, 10:19 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Might want to get on Skype with Frank while he's looking at the boat if possible. Makes it easy to address any questions in one visit.
Good luck. Pretty boat.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:38 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190
Heck just last week a one owner '91 PS190 in my area brought $8,000 AND it had over 3 times the hours on it as the one in this thread, had been run in brackish water in FL for about 7 years of it's life, and it's galvanized trailer w/broken brakes had enough corrosion the seller even said he would recommend replacing it at some point. That said the boat itself looked very well kept, corrosion free, fade free, plus the seller seemed honest on it's history to a T... Point is this yellow/white boat seems like thousands off what it could bring but what do I know!
Old 10-06-2013, 11:48 PM
TT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKinTN View Post
Heck just last week a one owner '91 PS190 in my area brought $8,000 AND it had over 3 times the hours on it as the one in this thread, had been run in brackish water in FL for about 7 years of it's life, and it's galvanized trailer w/broken brakes had enough corrosion the seller even said he would recommend replacing it at some point. That said the boat itself looked very well kept, corrosion free, fade free, plus the seller seemed honest on it's history to a T... Point is this yellow/white boat seems like thousands off what it could bring but what do I know!
And that's part of my concern, as silly as it seems, it seems to cheap for what it appears to be.

Time will tell!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:09 AM
TT Newbie

I've e-mailed the seller, I'll await his reply and let everyone know what happens!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:59 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrew View Post
And that's part of my concern, as silly as it seems, it seems to cheap for what it appears to be.

Time will tell!
I agree, it is Craigslist land of the Scams.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:40 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 Sport
You will know when you start getting a lot of new spam in your in-box! Actually, if you want to send me your back account numbers, I could arrange payment and shipping for you. Don't worry if I have a foreign address, I just had to use that to avoid paying taxes on all that money that some dame in Argentina sent me because she couldn't get it out of her country without help!!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:59 AM
TT Newbie

So, I e-mailed the seller, no contact at all in reply. I did state in the e-mail that I was in Australia but also told him I was able to get someone to physically inspect the boat on my behalf in Phoenix. So, not sure if that means he doesn't read his e-mail, doesn't want to deal with an Aussie, or if it's a scam.....