Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 10-06-2013, 10:30 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineLakeRumble View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'm considering a used Radar Theory from ski it again. Are Radar Prime boots worthwhile? Are the Vector's a big step up in comfort and/or performance?
Never tried the Primes but based on the pictures they seem to be shorter in height which would translate into less support. Not sure if it would matter all that much either way but the Radar rep I talked to earlier in the year had recommended the Vectors to me based on the type of skiing and level I was riding at. The Vectors are the mid tier binding between the Primes and the Vapors which are a very high end hard shell with liner style boot.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:58 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2000 Maristar 210VRS
I am the exact same stats as you are (45, 180, 5'11"). Just bought the 67" Radar Theory with Vector binding front and ARTP. I really like the ski; easy to get up on and is pretty stable. I am trying to complete the slalom course for the first time and am hoping this ski will be good enough. Otherwise will have to pony up for the Senate. I am going to get the back Vector boot to replace the ARTP and will be looking forward to trying out that combo next spring. You should also check out www.wakehouse.com. They've got pretty good deals on this years models as well as previous years. I actually got the 2012 Theory because I liked the red color better than the white. They also have a new 2012 Theory blemished that is selling for like $150 only sans bindings.