Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 10-02-2013, 05:49 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Registration woes !!!

I have been battling for two seasons with the state of Illinois to get my registration and title squared away.

First I had to pencil rub the Hull I'D, then take photos of engine serial numbers, then I had to wait forever to get a response. The rub and photos weren't good enough. I sent the exact same thing I sent before but the second time I included a note explaining the vessel and how it differed from normal boats.

It worked, then I got a letter saying they had no record of my $52 check. They had already cashed it. I sent them a copy.

You can not call them on the phone, no one will ever answer.

All last season and almost to the end of this season and it all finally arrived.

Leave this thread up for registration questions etc et al.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images

Last edited by Traxx822; 10-02-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:11 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
I just sent my paperwork in yesterday....I figured ill be lucky to get it by spring time....they are currently processing registrations that were applied for in april......ONLY IN ILLINOIS
Old 10-02-2013, 06:20 PM
MC Devotee

You are so right Bryan. Its this dam state.

I applied for my Wisconsin snowmobile registration this year and got it back in 4 days. Did everything online. Their sticker good for 3 years and is $20, in Illinois its good for 2 and is $30

Pat Quin the medicine woman needs to go
Old 10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Minnesota has the same quick service and price structure as WI. Lots of lakes up here too. Wait...............................never mind.

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***
Old 10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
MC Devotee

I was also outside the villiage of Maywood pulling a permit the other day, I had to wait for the girl to come back for lunch so I went outside and saw this, I won't say, government employee take 45 minutes to weed whack all of about 100 feet. Which would take me all of 45 seconds.

I went back in asking for the commissioner and asking if the reason the permit fees were raised so they could pay this bum to milk 45 seconds of work over 45 minutes. I was told to "pipe down or be removed" I have written a letter to the mayor as well.

Such wastefulness.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Minnesota has the same quick service and price structure as WI. Lots of lakes up here too. Wait...............................never mind.
Can't have picked tracks in MN by state law (obviously on state land) So I don't get to sled MN all that much anymore.

Illinois just sucks sack
Old 10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
I was also outside the villiage of Maywood pulling a permit the other day, I had to wait for the girl to come back for lunch so I went outside and saw this, I won't say, government employee take 45 minutes to weed whack all of about 100 feet. Which would take me all of 45 seconds.

I went back in asking for the commissioner and asking if the reason the permit fees were raised so they could pay this bum to milk 45 seconds of work over 45 minutes. I was told to "pipe down or be removed" I have written a letter to the mayor as well.

Such wastefulness.
Classic government worker.

Bet this isn't the first time these words were said to you.

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:28 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Classic government worker.

Bet this isn't the first time these words were said to you.
Nope, not the first, not the last. Mark Kirk's office fields my calls to voicemail. Durbins hangs up on me. I'm expecting the IRS any day now.

It drives me nuts when I see cops not wearing seat belts and government workers being extremely inefficient. And I speak up about it.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:35 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Michigan has been broke for the past five years or more and you can still walk in and walk out with a title in under an hour if you plan your visit correctly. Just remember you have the best bought government money can buy!
Old 10-02-2013, 07:38 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Nope, not the first, not the last. Mark Kirk's office fields my calls to voicemail. Durbins hangs up on me. I'm expecting the IRS any day now.

It drives me nuts when I see cops not wearing seat belts and government workers being extremely inefficient. And I speak up about it.
Well, you know what they say........................the squeaky wheel gets the audit.

SPECIAL PRICE