Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Engine / Drive Train

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:23 PM
cruiser cruiser is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: 1981 mastercraft S & S 351W PowerSlot
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 251
holley 4160 rebuild kit?

I have asked this before but hope someone can help this time. Called and e-mailed holley techs. The number stamped on my carb reads D4JL 9511 G.
List 71
1809
The guys at holley can't seem to tell me what kit to buy. Does anybody know where else to look?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
I have asked this before but hope someone can help this time. Called and e-mailed holley techs. The number stamped on my carb reads D4JL 9511 G.
List 71
1809
The guys at holley can't seem to tell me what kit to buy. Does anybody know where else to look?
The list number is not correct. 71 means nothing.

1809 means nothing.

You should have a 4 or 5 digit list number. Put up a correct list number

My bets are on this kit: ==> http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=RN0120-1

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:34 PM
JMann's Avatar
JMann JMann is online now
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Boat: 1991 Prostar 190, Indmar 351
Location: West coat, San Francisco bay area
Posts: 616
Send a message via Yahoo to JMann
I can tell you which holley 4160 rebuild kit I ordered to do mine 2 years ago when I get home from work, if it would help. PM me if you want the number.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:35 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 13,902
There are a number of calibrations for Holley carbs. You really want to get the right kit.
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Trailer Special
Includes: 4 T07 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda
Loadstar KR03 Radial tires, mount and balance
Free Delivery


ALUMINUM WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES
SINGLE AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $369
SINGLE AXLE 15" PACKAGE STARTING AT $439
TANDEM AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $649
LED lights, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts
GOLF CART TIRES & WHEELS

PM me or email tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMann View Post
I can tell you which holley 4160 rebuild kit I ordered to do mine 2 years ago when I get home from work, if it would help. PM me if you want the number.
Private messages don't allow others to learn... $0.02 Don't be shy....
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2013, 05:09 PM
cruiser cruiser is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: 1981 mastercraft S & S 351W PowerSlot
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 251
As I said the stamp from the factory did not go into the step in the airhorn. the list number is 71?3? the 3rd and fifth numbers did not take. I got the 4th number by tracing with paper and a pencil.

Last edited by cruiser; 09-30-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
As I said the stamp from the factory did not go into the step in the airhorn. the list number is 71?3? the 3rd and fifth numbers did not take. I got the 4th number by tracing with paper and a pencil.
Your original post in this thread said nothing of the such.

As I said ==> 2nd X ==> http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=RN0120-1

I am fairly certain this will fit your needs.

.
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.

Last edited by Cloaked; 09-30-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.