Old 09-24-2013, 10:25 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Own a 78 MC S&S
Ha~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer1 View Post
CT, your shelves don't have to be that high for you to walk under them!! LOL
Yea, definitely not as tall as you!!!!

Thanks for the kind words on the boat. Too bad we didn't make it out this year with it....After all the work (Electronic Ign, new distrib, rebuilt carb, new sending unit in the tank, etc, etc, etc...... We were hurrying to finish and sell the house... then we finished it and BAM. Sold less than 24 hours after meeting with realtor, so we didn't even get to say "bye" to friends and neighbors.... then had to buy a new house and move in a big hurry!

If you are ever in the Hartford area, feel free to stop by!
Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2007 X14
I too have too much *stuff* and I do a lot of remodeling so I have need for storing stuff of similar categories. Example I have a box of copper sweating supplies and another box of PEX supplies. This way when I get to a place where the stuff is needed, I have everything in that one (or two) boxes.

So I came across these stackable and dividable boxes at GlobaIndustrial.com and they work great. So now I have boxes with stuff in them like an entire box of blue painter's tape (I get it for free. ). And another box for all other kinds of tape. A box for waxing supplies, a box for supplies for covering up my blueberry plants, a box for painting supplies, drywall tools, etc. Over the years the number of boxes has grown but they are nearly indestructable and they can be stacked to the sky. The labels on some need to be updated, but overall it provides a nice neat and clean way to store a lot of stuff.

The only downside is they are not cheap. They are high quality and so quality costs $$$.

Old 09-24-2013, 03:12 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1995 Prostar 190
CT - sent you a PM