Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Jonb1822 Jonb1822 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Boat: 2014 X25
Location: Southeast
Posts: 290
X46 Surf Videos

Does anyone have any videos of the X46 surf wake? (Not the Mastercraft video)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-16-2013, 09:59 PM
mplv mplv is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Boat: xstar
Location: Rightcoast
Posts: 311
I have 2 hours of go pro footage but I'm completely retarded at what to do with it next. Where do you live?
__________________
2014 x-46
Mplvco@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2013, 09:59 PM
firstMCsoon firstMCsoon is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Boat: 2012 MB 23 TWB
Location: Texas
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonb1822 View Post
Does anyone have any videos of the X46 surf wake? (Not the Mastercraft video)
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799219
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Jonb1822 Jonb1822 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Boat: 2014 X25
Location: Southeast
Posts: 290
I live in Arkansas.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-16-2013, 10:24 PM
mplv mplv is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Boat: xstar
Location: Rightcoast
Posts: 311
That'd be a tough drive for a free pull...

With a couple half full bags out of my old x1, 5 adults + few kids and half a tank of gas we made the best wake any of us had ever seen. MC added the pic to their Instagram page this morning.

The factory surf settings suck and are nothing like what we used. Granted they were factory settings on the first boat off the line and may be different now but I think we were using something like....

Port 100%
Center 50%
10.6 mph
Starboard tab 100%

A 350 sac in the port rear 1/2 full
A 350 sac full in the back of the coffin locker
A crazy shaped bow sac from my x1 spread long ways in the coffin locker half full or less.

I'm going to measure for custom sacs tomorrow. Hopefully I nail it and others can order what I've speced. We're going to plumb them in so everything will be 1 switch operation.
__________________
2014 x-46
Mplvco@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Jonb1822 Jonb1822 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Boat: 2014 X25
Location: Southeast
Posts: 290
Yea. That would be a long drive. Ha. Thanks for info, I checked out the picture on Instagram. Wave looks good.

Have you tried speeding up to eliminate the white wash on the lip?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-17-2013, 01:34 PM
mcLove mcLove is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Boat: Mastercraft, X9, 2003
Location: Southwest
Posts: 187
mplv... if you have a mac use i movie. just put the sim card in the computer and import the videos to iphoto. its really easy after that.
__________________
Current boat:


2003 x9
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-17-2013, 04:58 PM
KYX KYX is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boat: x46
Location: Southeast
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplv View Post
That'd be a tough drive for a free pull...

With a couple half full bags out of my old x1, 5 adults + few kids and half a tank of gas we made the best wake any of us had ever seen. MC added the pic to their Instagram page this morning.

The factory surf settings suck and are nothing like what we used. Granted they were factory settings on the first boat off the line and may be different now but I think we were using something like....

Port 100%
Center 50%
10.6 mph
Starboard tab 100%

A 350 sac in the port rear 1/2 full
A 350 sac full in the back of the coffin locker
A crazy shaped bow sac from my x1 spread long ways in the coffin locker half full or less.

I'm going to measure for custom sacs tomorrow. Hopefully I nail it and others can order what I've speced. We're going to plumb them in so everything will be 1 switch operation.
Just took delivery of our x46 this weekend and I would love to piggyback on your custom order. Please share when you get it dialed in and THANKS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Mastercraftdave's Avatar
Mastercraftdave Mastercraftdave is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: Mastercraft x45
Location: Southeast
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYX View Post
Just took delivery of our x46 this weekend and I would love to piggyback on your custom order. Please share when you get it dialed in and THANKS!!!

You should post pics of your new boat. We all wanna see!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-17-2013, 05:14 PM
KYX KYX is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boat: x46
Location: Southeast
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
You should post pics of your new boat. We all wanna see!!
Sorry...I was trying to not be that obnoxious "new parent" that makes everyone look at pictures of their kid. I will try to find a few as we didn't take that many in the water (too busy playing and smiling!). I have several that CincyMC sent while they unwrapped the beast in their showroom.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.