Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakesurfing

Old 09-09-2013, 01:05 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2006 Mastercraft X45 - 8.1
Day1 Wake News

Hey all,

We at Day1Wake are really excited to announce Parker Payne joining our team. He is an up-and-coming kid that really represents the future of the sport.

Press release here at Day1 Wake

If you are interested in a board that is dialed in for your size, riding style, and wake, drop us a line.

Most importantly, keep on surfin'. It's a great way to get people of all sizes, shapes, and ages on the water!

Best regards,

Day1 Wake
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2013, 10:25 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Congrats, That kid rips.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:39 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2006 Mastercraft X45 - 8.1
Thanks Traxx!

If anyone is interested in footage, here is his entry for the MyWake contest that won an invite to the finals in Reno. Sorry about promoting a Tige event here, but there is some good footage of him behind the Day1 X-45... and his own Malibu, so I guess it is a melting pot of manufacturers. Of course we still favor the MC surf wake.

http://mywake.tige.com/video/7wZ9HfH-guE
Old 09-10-2013, 12:22 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Congrats, That kid rips.
Not bad for a kid, but drew danielo and the phase 5 team make it look like amateur hour Imo. Different style, I know, but the phase 5 team video on YouTube is pretty rad. Big spins, 360 shuvs... Hard tricks to ride out, and these guys don't have the advantage of weighing 80#.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:31 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscraftmatt1976 View Post
Not bad for a kid, but drew danielo and the phase 5 team make it look like amateur hour Imo. Different style, I know, but the phase 5 team video on YouTube is pretty rad. Big spins, 360 shuvs... Hard tricks to ride out, and these guys don't have the advantage of weighing 80#.
Really??? Way to step in and stomp on a guys thread. Sheesh, opinions are like ***holes, everyones got one. Doesn't mean they need to be shared.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:37 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Really??? Way to step in and stomp on a guys thread. Sheesh, opinions are like ***holes, everyones got one. Doesn't mean they need to be shared.
Really? Then why the forum? I said IMO buddy. Did you just not state an opinion as well? I'm not telling you to zip it up. Jeez... Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities Scott.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Really? Then why the forum? I said IMO buddy. Did you just not state an opinion as well? I'm not telling you to zip it up. Jeez... Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities Scott.
LMAO. I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, nor am I sensitive. IMO is all fine and dandy, but sometimes better kept to yourself.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
LMAO. I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, nor am I sensitive. IMO is all fine and dandy, but sometimes better kept to yourself.
Then keep yours to yourself. And btw, you are definitely sensitive.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:46 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:

Then keep yours to yourself. And btw, you are definitely sensitive.
I do keep mine to myself when I think it'll negatively affect others... I was simply suggesting others do the same when the subject has no personal affect on them. You don't know me at all, so to suggest you do seems beyond preposterous. I have no issues with you, at all, just seems weird to stomp on a guy that is apparently trying to start up a new business and is proud of a new signing.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:48 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
I do keep mine to myself when I think it'll negatively affect others... I was simply suggesting others do the same when the subject has no personal affect on them. You don't know me at all, so to suggest you do seems beyond preposterous. Good day.
I've seen your posts. I said Good day!

Tags
custom, day1, surf, wake, wakesurf