Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-31-2013, 10:27 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
I dig the 210. Seeing the pics on wakeworld of its surf wake is impressive and I will give you that. But to hear the same thing over and over of your opinion on how our boats are dinosaurs gets old, right along with how your opinion seems to be against mc on every thread you post on. Im sure if I was on PN doing that they would have the same reaction, which I'm sure you've got to expect throwing out any mc in a comparison on an mc forum is going to get bad press. If you went on an f150 forum and started recommending dodges, youd get the same reaction if not worse, and laughed at of course. Just my 2 cents
Old 08-31-2013, 10:45 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: mastercraft x1 2006
I wasn't trying to start a brand war here. I'm just looking for the best boat that I can afford to meet our families needs. I love Mastercraft, always will. I was just very impressed by the Nautique surf set up and the 210 wave. I don't want to go to a G, even in a 21 foot range for a number of reasons right now, so comparing the X10 and the 210 makes sense to us. I really did like them both. I'm honestly leaning to the 210 because of the surf setup ease. I think that I'll miss aspects of the MC for sure. The Nautique dealer vs our MC dealer here wins hands down. I asked the same question on the Nautique forum and they obviously supported the 210, but had nothing but great things to say about MC.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:51 AM
chriscraftmatt1976

The brand war is not new. It's like the Hatfield Mccoy thing, but nobody's been shot. Yet....
Old 08-31-2013, 10:58 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamalka View Post
I wasn't trying to start a brand war here. I'm just looking for the best boat that I can afford to meet our families needs. I love Mastercraft, always will. I was just very impressed by the Nautique surf set up and the 210 wave. I don't want to go to a G, even in a 21 foot range for a number of reasons right now, so comparing the X10 and the 210 makes sense to us. I really did like them both. I'm honestly leaning to the 210 because of the surf setup ease. I think that I'll miss aspects of the MC for sure. The Nautique dealer vs our MC dealer here wins hands down. I asked the same question on the Nautique forum and they obviously supported the 210, but had nothing but great things to say about MC.
you haven't replied as to whether or nut you've dealt with Martin out there yet?
Old 08-31-2013, 05:31 PM
MC Maniac

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799780 great looking boat!
Old 08-31-2013, 07:46 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
Ugh. What's with the colors nowadays? Orange? Yuk. Other than the neon colors they throw on um, yes, I love the boat. They're all so busy graphics wise too. I think this boat is nice, but also an example of why the new Mc wake boats look better.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:51 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1999 X-Star
I like the orange and white. My buddy has a new white with orange Wakesetter and it's super nice
Old 08-31-2013, 11:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Had an Orange Isuzu. Loved it. I'd drive that 210.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:23 PM
MC Maniac

id rock that 210 any day! so sweet.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:55 AM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Had an Orange Isuzu. Loved it. I'd drive that 210.
Didn't say I wouldn't drive it. Any critique on color/graphics, see 90's era pink and teal boats. In 10-20 years, these loud boats will look dated.