Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Watersports Equipment

Old 08-29-2013, 08:24 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1987 Tristar 190
Liquid Force Watson 139 and Watson Boots

This board is a 2012 model, but I bought it brand new a couple of weeks ago. I tried and tried, but it's just not for me. Doesn't match my style for whatever reason, so it needs a new home. Perfect condition. You would have difficulty telling whether or not it was actually new. $200 + $15 shipping to the continental U.S.

Also available is a pair of size 10/11 Watson Closed toe bindings. The laces broke in the past, but I got a replacement kit from LF and just strung new laces in there last week. The replacement process requires a couple knots to be tied, but other than the cosmetic effect of the knots, everything works perfect. Boots are in great shape. $125 + $10 shipping to Continental U.S.

Email jclose8 (at) Hotmail
Old 08-30-2013, 08:38 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Prostar 205
What didn't you like about the Watson board? What board were you coming from? I'm just curious because I like the watson classic and hybrid but never road the pro model.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:41 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1987 Tristar 190
Not sure... I couldn't put a finger on it, but I just lost my consistency. I had an S4 that I broke. Now I have an S4 again! Maybe the Watson was just a little to loose for me?
Old 09-10-2013, 11:30 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 94 PS205
I realize the description says 10-11.. but what shoe size does that translate too for you? My brother and I share a board and have always used OT bindings.. I would prefer closed, just seeing if these would be an option