Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-20-2013, 12:23 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1997 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatguy View Post
Touche
haha. ive been following TT for awhile and finally was able to start talking on TT when I got my boat last year. everybody on here is great and very knowledgable. wife, kids, and myself been having a blast on it this summer. its a great 205. ill try and get some pictures up once i figure out how to do that. bought the boat August of 2012. exterior, interior, engine are all great.

Which website is easy to work with as far as posting pictures? i saw in the "frequent questions" area how to add pictures. i have some pictures of my boat on my iphone.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:45 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by moski View Post
haha. ive been following TT for awhile and finally was able to start talking on TT when I got my boat last year. everybody on here is great and very knowledgable. wife, kids, and myself been having a blast on it this summer. its a great 205. ill try and get some pictures up once i figure out how to do that. bought the boat August of 2012. exterior, interior, engine are all great.

Which website is easy to work with as far as posting pictures? i saw in the "frequent questions" area how to add pictures. i have some pictures of my boat on my iphone.
press the paper clip icon... if you don't see select the "go advanced" button. pictures have to be small in size... jpegs work great.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: None
My 97 205 does have a lot of bow rise, more than any other boat that I have owned.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
On my boat (V drive) I notice that the bow does rise but then never really settles back down to the same level as idle. So as it appears the bow is rising, it really is just lifting out and the boat launches onto plane.