Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 08-19-2013, 12:20 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft Maristar 225 VRS
lots of MC's on Hayden Lake Idaho

I've seen lots of newer Mastercrafts on Hayden Lake over the summer but I saw one at the sandbar that stuck out. It was a classic 1979 Stars and Stripes. Beautiful boat! I have more appreciation for the older boats after talking about restoration and boating with Craig. It was good to talk to ya. Keep it up bud!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:32 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboat View Post
I've seen lots of newer Mastercrafts on Hayden Lake over the summer but I saw one at the sandbar that stuck out. It was a classic 1979 Stars and Stripes. Beautiful boat! I have more appreciation for the older boats after talking about restoration and boating with Craig. It was good to talk to ya. Keep it up bud!
I was just up there over the weekend and noticed the same thing. We were sitting at the HLCC having a rehearsal dinner on Friday and I saw a nice red and white X45, as well as a few others. Another Red 98' 205 was parked in the boat dock, too. I spoke with the owner about a month ago and they just bought it. Really nice condition!

I also saw a Ski Brendella and a "mid 80's" inboard. I tried to get the camera out to see what it was but it took off straight against me by the time I got the zoom lens on. Looked cool with blue and orange if I recall. Very retro colors.

1994 205, LT1
Old 08-20-2013, 02:19 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft Maristar 225 VRS
It was a good day on the lake to see lots of MC's, except for getting a ticket for not paying a 'launch fee'. Heck, $10 is cheap considering it's $7 or $8 for launching. I thought if you parked in the parking lot you had to pay the launch fee, I parked out along Honeysuckle Rd. about 5 cars back.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:40 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Try Sportsman's access on the north end. Free launch as far as I can tell. We launched all 3 boats this summer without any issues.

1994 205, LT1