Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2013, 10:48 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
The annoying A-hole with a crappy stereo...

I was at the beach today on our lake, and I was tied up with some other buddies of mine behind some runabout with 2 terrible sounding tower speakers mounted to his bimini frame. The guy insisted on having his stereo so loud that the speakers would distort and sound even more horrific than they already sounded as they were. We kept asking the dude to turn it down since we didn't want to have stereo wars, but the dude refused. Finally I had enough. I cranked the tunes up and drowned him out immediately. I don't have an amazing stereo, but it's not quiet and certainly sounded 300x better than his craptastic tunes did. Everyone cheered when I blasted him out, and as a reward I played "show me your genitals". Glad this wasn't the family beach...
Old 07-27-2013, 10:51 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft 197 TT 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
I was at the beach today on our lake, and I was tied up with some other buddies of mine behind some runabout with 2 terrible sounding tower speakers mounted to his bimini frame. The guy insisted on having his stereo so loud that the speakers would distort and sound even more horrific than they already sounded as they were. We kept asking the dude to turn it down since we didn't want to have stereo wars, but the dude refused. Finally I had enough. I cranked the tunes up and drowned him out immediately. I don't have an amazing stereo, but it's not quiet and certainly sounded 300x better than his craptastic tunes did. Everyone cheered when I blasted him out, and as a reward I played "show me your genitals". Glad this wasn't the family beach...
that's just too funny... nothing like saying eat this in a round about way

2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11
Old 07-28-2013, 09:12 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Did that to some dude a week before I sold my boat. Coming into the marina and he was BLASTING his stereo with 3 different types of tower speakers and a make shift stripper pole on the back, playing the most irritating half screamohalf techno. So needless to say I drounded out that crap with some wetsounds power! Then he loaded up on the trailer and kept his underwater lights on the entire time we were cleaning up. Told him they were on, and he snapped back with a "WE KNOW" i was just thinking cool dude, way to be a douche bag
Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
I like it. Nothing worse than distorted music.