Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 PM
andy@midwestmastercraft's Avatar
andy@midwestmastercraft andy@midwestmastercraft is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 1980 MasterCraft Jump Boat
Location: Midwest
Posts: 27
Parts Manager Need - Minneapolis, MN

Midwest MasterCraft, home of www.wakeboards.com, www.waterskis.com, and one of the ten largest MasterCraft Boat dealers in the world is looking to fill a new full time position of Parts Manager.

This position will manage sales of boat parts online, over the counter, and via our service department. Responsibilities include, inventory management, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.

The ideal candidate will be self motivated, willing to learn, detail orientated, and able to function in a hectic environment. We are willing to train the right individual but experience and general mechanical knowledge are desired.

Midwest MasterCraft will provide a competitive salary based on experience. We also cover 100% of employee health care, a 401K program with up to a %5 company match, and a company paid life insurance program.

Interested parties should send a resume to eric@waterskis.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-24-2013, 10:01 PM
sand2snow22's Avatar
sand2snow22 sand2snow22 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: MC
Location: p-town
Posts: 3,814
Looks like a great opportunity for someone. Good luck. I hope the new manager does better. J/K. Waiting for a couple of Fuel Senders that are out of stock...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Skir68 Skir68 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Boat: MasterCraft, '83 S&S Powerslot, Red Metalflake!
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 229
Wow, I keep coming back to this post thinking, this would be such an awesome job, being around all those new Mastercrafts and wakeboards and skis all day every day. I would be like a kid in a candy store! To actually get paid to walk into that store instead of paying every time I walk in there....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-26-2013, 12:06 PM
GT500 MC's Avatar
GT500 MC GT500 MC is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Boat: 2010 x14v
Location: CO and some MN and MI
Posts: 1,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skir68 View Post
Wow, I keep coming back to this post thinking, this would be such an awesome job, being around all those new Mastercrafts and wakeboards and skis all day every day. I would be like a kid in a candy store! To actually get paid to walk into that store instead of paying every time I walk in there....
x2. However, I probably wouldn't be taking much pay home after all of the payroll deductions I would be incurring.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-26-2013, 12:29 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500 MC View Post
x2. However, I probably wouldn't be taking much pay home after all of the payroll deductions I would be incurring.
My thoughts exactly, but...........
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES



CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black


PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-26-2013, 01:42 PM
cbryan70's Avatar
cbryan70 cbryan70 is online now
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Location: midwest
Posts: 3,655
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
You also would have no time on the water. Your busiest times are the best times to get out on the boat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Lars's Avatar
Lars Lars is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boat: PS197
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
You also would have no time on the water. Your busiest times are the best times to get out on the boat.
Midwest doesn't open until 10, plenty of time to get a morning set in before work.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-26-2013, 02:31 PM
lukedeuce's Avatar
lukedeuce lukedeuce is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Boat: 1983 Stars and Strips
Location: Great Plains
Posts: 243
Could I remote in from a home office??
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:26 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 14,924
.........bump.
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES



CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black


PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:47 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy@midwestmastercraft View Post
Midwest MasterCraft, home of www.wakeboards.com, www.waterskis.com, and one of the ten largest MasterCraft Boat dealers in the world is looking to fill a new full time position of Parts Manager.

This position will manage sales of boat parts online, over the counter, and via our service department. Responsibilities include, inventory management, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.

The ideal candidate will be self motivated, willing to learn, detail orientated, and able to function in a hectic environment. We are willing to train the right individual but experience and general mechanical knowledge are desired.

Midwest MasterCraft will provide a competitive salary based on experience. We also cover 100% of employee health care, a 401K program with up to a %5 company match, and a company paid life insurance program.

Interested parties should send a resume to eric@waterskis.com
Too bad you're in Minneapolis and I'm in MKE.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.