Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 08-04-2013, 09:15 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 X-25 6.0 Pro Package
Looking for another Southeast Texas MASTERCRAFT Family

We are here in Southeast Texas and we are looking for another MASTERCRAFT family to hangout with. We mostly trailer up to Lake Sam Rayburn as we are only an hour and a half away from the southend of the lake. We have two kids, girl and a boy whose ages are 13 and 10. The boy has started on the wakeboard, but the girl is too attached to the tube. The wife also has ridden the wakeboard .

I guess the main reason for writing this is to find a family who has a competent operator who can drive the X-25 while I surf and board, another is to find a family whose kids like to do something more than tube so maybe my kids will get away from the tube. There are plenty of sandbars to hangout on and the family members who are interested, can surf, wakeboard etc. and the others can watch from the beach.

It might be a good opportunity for a family who is not familiar with Rayburn to learn the lake as well as have someone who is competent to operate the boat at all times. Dad, that means you and I can enjoy some wake surfing, because I don't know about you, but right now I do all the driving in my family .

Anyone interested please PM me.

Last edited by Lucky26; 08-04-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: More specific title