Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X2
GoPro Action Camera Products for Sale!

If anyone is looking to purchase a GoPro camera or if you need any accessories for your current GoPro let me know. I am a huge GoPro fanatic and have been an ambassador for them for a little over 3 years now. I use GoPros for just about everything I do. You really can't ask for better quality from such a small, lightweight, and durable camera.

I am able to provide better discounts on the cameras and can hopefully knock a few bucks off of the accessories.

I have our MasterCraft all decked out with GoPros while we are out riding. One of the best things about having a GoPro onboard is being able to plug it into the BIG Display to take a look at footage while we are out on the water. Another thing you can do is hard wire a GoPro into your boat so the driver can watch live footage on the display.

Please feel free to personal message me or you can also text/call me at (920) 917-9566.

Thanks,
Travis
Old 07-03-2013, 07:00 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-03-2013, 09:59 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
cool idea - live video instead of bolt on rear view mirror.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
cool idea - live video instead of bolt on rear view mirror.
Not a good idea to replace the use of the rear view mirror. First, the mirror angle can be adjusted by just reaching to it. Although the GoPro has a wide view, it still will not be able to do what the mirror can do. Second and more important, looking down at the Big display (2010 not so bad because it is mounted at the top of the dash, others have the Big display way low) opposed to looking up and still having your sight on what is going on in front of the boat, would be an safety issue.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:43 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2006 Mastercraft X2 MCX w/ 07 Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoatN View Post
Not a good idea to replace the use of the rear view mirror. First, the mirror angle can be adjusted by just reaching to it. Although the GoPro has a wide view, it still will not be able to do what the mirror can do. Second and more important, looking down at the Big display (2010 not so bad because it is mounted at the top of the dash, others have the Big display way low) opposed to looking up and still having your sight on what is going on in front of the boat, would be an safety issue.
+1... The rear mirror has been worth its weight in gold.. No camera will compare!
Old 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoatN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTxNOISE View Post
+1... The rear mirror has been worth its weight in gold.. No camera will compare!
Yes, it definitely is not a substitute for a mirror! I think it's nice since we usually have a GoPro on the tower filming anyways so why not put the display to use...
Old 07-04-2013, 11:35 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by twaibel View Post
Yes, it definitely is not a substitute for a mirror! I think it's nice since we usually have a GoPro on the tower filming anyways so why not put the display to use...
My Big does get put to use - (under way) monitoring/adjusting (wakeboarding) speed, depth, oil pressure, temperature. I've taught my 17 year old son that while driving the boat, the priority is the boat. The the safety of the rider is the responsibility of the spotter - my 12 year old daughter. This is of course when I'm in the water. Roles change but responsibilities don't when we switch.

Quite honestly when the boat in not underway, video is such a pain to search through let alone with GoPro controls (or lack of them) it would not be worth the effort. For me, it can wait until I get home, load it up on the PC and start editing. You would be better off using the LCD BackPac as at least you have some touch screen controls if you really wanted to review the video while on the boat.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:41 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1992 Prostar 190
Send a message via MSN to flyinryn Send a message via Yahoo to flyinryn
Go pro oooooppsss....

Had people over and thought it would be fun to throw the GO Pro in the bottom of pool to see if i would get any cool shots etc. etc..

let it go for an hour plus went down to check on it and the battery and noticed that the case was full of water.. one of the edges did not shut all the way.... so...

Any thoughts if go pro might be able to help me out or i am SOL.... had the camera 9 months and have had some fun with it but bums me out if i half to spend the full price on another one.

Also if am SOL could you let me know what your deal is with them... Will be looking to replace go pro 3 black...
Old 07-06-2013, 07:26 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft Prostar 197 2006 MCX
When do you predict the next generation of the camera will be released?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:14 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Of course this gets posted after I ordered direct a new floaty door and housing for my hero 2.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2