Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > What is this boat worth?

Old 07-14-2013, 10:01 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1991 Mastercraft Maristar 210
1991 Mastercraft Maristar

Hey this is my first post but I've been lurking for a while. I'm looking to see what y'all think my boat is worth, I've only owned it since the beginning about March but I'm looking to get into a newer x-star now (since I really only use the boat to wakeboard). It's very clean and since I've owned it I've added the wet-sounds rev10's with a syn 4 amp, re-done all the teak, re-done the dash panel for the guages, and I've had it detailed. The previous owner owned it for ~4 1/2 years and from what I understand purchased it from the original owner. He had it re-upholstered and my mechanic believes the engine has been rebuilt (I know it also has many new parts just before I purchased it because of receipts). Overall it's a fantastic boat but I'm really just wanting to get into a boat that is a purpose-built wakeboard instead of just throwing a ton of ballast into this thing.

Few pictures from today:

DSC_3892 by BrandenTubo, on Flickr

DSC_3930 by BrandenTubo, on Flickr

DSC_3889 by BrandenTubo, on Flickr
Old 07-15-2013, 08:49 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Tristar 190 OB, 1989
I'm thinking $13K would be pretty strong and you might be able to get that from the right person, but for that age no matter how many extras you put in $11,500 would probably be a good deal. Much more than that and you will find newer 205's in the price range that might be more desirable.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:05 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1991 Mastercraft Maristar 210
Ok, I've gotten a few offers for more than that (and I'm talking to them obviously). Maybe it's just the market in Ga (since the only other boats are similar year closed now Ps's) and newer x-series.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:15 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC Tristar 190 OB, 1989
Hey, that's awesome! More power to ya! Without pics of the engine and more stats on what's been rebuilt or replaced kinda hard to tell. Maybe you got a sweet gem there. It does look well taken care of in the pics. Good luck with the upgrade!
Old 07-15-2013, 11:56 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195 - 350 TBI Predator, 1:1, 13x11.5 OJ 3-Blade
13k+ is a tough sell for a 20+ year-old boat, but for the right buyer it might work. If you're not getting what you like, consider parting the stereo out. REV10s + SYN4 are a pretty expensive combo and would go great on your new boat if you don't sell them.