Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Towers

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 06:59 PM
nickespi's Avatar
nickespi nickespi is offline
MC Devotee
Join Date: Mar 2011
Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
Location: South
Posts: 1,075
Tower Speaker Clamps

I am looking for a set of universal type speaker clamps that can have the wire run through them. Anyone know where I can find them.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Poly Valves Poly Valves is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: Make
Location: india
Posts: 2
The wire las sound speaker is available in market this type of sound system put in clamps.
PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valves
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 AM.