Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 07-01-2013, 02:52 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
I was thinking pretty similar too.....until I watched the video with Zane pointing out all the features. For 95% of us recreational millionaire riders, the X46 is the perfect choice!
Fixed
Old 07-01-2013, 03:55 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '07 X45 LY6
^^^^^^ Hahahahaha!!!

You look like I need a beer!

2001 Prostar 195 Sold

2007 X45 LY6
Old 07-01-2013, 11:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
Good question about the seating in the back. Two reasons. One, with the popularity of surfing we discovered that people were often sitting on the sunpad to interact with the rider. We wanted to have a solution that allowed that interaction but legally. Second, we wanted to provide a lounge area in the back that was much like the bow in terms of its relaxing, lounge feel. Often when people go to the back of the boat to sit, they have to stretch out in other people's seats or place their feet on the floor. We wanted to provide a solution that gave even those in the rear of the boat an area to hang and relax. We did not have to look very far as we had already executed that design with the 214v so we opted to use that here. I have sat in that seat a few times and it is an amazing creature comfort to have... give me a beverage, that seat and I am beyond relaxed.

Don't know if that helps or not.

Jason
Thanks for the response Jason! I also want to say we appreciate the heads-up as you were preparing for the official launch today. This board is the best forum i have ever been a part of online. I think every member on here was on pins and needles as you were giving us all those hints this afternoon!

I can't wait for Watersports Central to get their first one so I can go bother Mike D with all my questions and crawl around it!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:45 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195 - 350 TBI Predator, 1:1, 13x11.5 OJ 3-Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Fixed
I have a feeling this thread will start another "What do you do for a living" (i.e. how do you have so much more freaking money than me) thread soon