Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-08-2013, 10:59 PM
LEE04X2 LEE04X2 is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Boat: 2004 X2 MCX
Location: South
Posts: 13
2006 Mastercraft X1 - Low Hours - $34K Mission Viejo, CA

2006 Mastercraft X1 with 132 hours! This hull is the former X-Star which is regardeed as one of, if not the best wakeboarding hull ever designed!!! Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks! Fresh Water Only. V-Drive with MCX motor with Fuel Efficient 350hp. Open Bow. Depth Sounder. Perfect Pass. 3 Ballast Tanks. iPod hookup. Black Bimini Top. Wakeboard racks. After-market stereo not included in price, but negotiable. New Tires May 2012. Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue, Trailer with upgraded axles with disc brakes at each wheel. Routine oil changes.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/4165233086.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-08-2013, 11:17 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEE04X2 View Post
2006 Mastercraft X1 with 132 hours! This hull is the former X-Star which is regardeed as one of, if not the best wakeboarding hull ever designed!!! Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks! Fresh Water Only. V-Drive with MCX motor with Fuel Efficient 350hp. Open Bow. Depth Sounder. Perfect Pass. 3 Ballast Tanks. iPod hookup. Black Bimini Top. Wakeboard racks. After-market stereo not included in price, but negotiable. New Tires May 2012. Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue, Trailer with upgraded axles with disc brakes at each wheel. Routine oil changes.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/4165233086.html
Looks pristine. GLWS.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,067
what is that thing on the tower??? lol nice looking boat.
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-2013, 12:29 AM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
what is that thing on the tower??? lol nice looking boat.
Looks huge. Wonder what he's packing in there.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2013, 11:49 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,067
Ill be in the area of this boat for the next couple weeks. Anyone need me to take a look for you let me know!
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:41 AM
willyt's Avatar
willyt willyt is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: ER xstar
Location: high in the middle and round on both ends
Posts: 1,837
i had this same hull for 2 years. While the wake is excellent when weighted correctly, i take issue with the assertion "Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks!" (unless he's talking about skiing - then mattscraft would have to ring in as the only person ever to ski behind my old boat)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2013, 09:52 AM
BudmanV24 BudmanV24 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: 2006 MasterCraft X1
Location: South
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Looks huge. Wonder what he's packing in there.
Are those TVs, lol?
__________________
2006 Mastercraft X1
2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-18-2013, 11:18 AM
sallen sallen is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2008 X1
Location: Virginia
Posts: 145
That would sell quickly on the east coast.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
Ill be in the area of this boat for the next couple weeks. Anyone need me to take a look for you let me know!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudmanV24 View Post
Are those TVs, lol?
He must have payed more for the 6400 series.......
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.