Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-11-2013, 02:09 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2005 X-2 MCX
2005 X-2 for Sale

UPDATE
Due to court order, the sale of my boat has to be handled by a dealer. The boat is being sold through American Boat Center in Knoxville, TN. They are the local MC dealer. They have the boat on the lot for anyone wishing to see it. Their phone number is 865-777-1114. Ask to speak to Rob. We are asking for $35,000.

Hello. I really hate to do this. But, I need to sell my X-2. It is located in Knoxville, TN.

It has the 350MCX motor and around 200 hours. It has the stock prop. It has a teak swim step. It has the stock Clarion audio system with 4 component speakers and a subwoofer. It has the zero flex tower with MC board racks and a factory bimini top. It has a custom mirror. It has the PerfectPass speed control system and the "throttle-by-wire." It has a tandem axle trailer with the swing-away tongue and a spare wheel/tire. I have the factory cover (I only used it when we went camping).

I have babied this boat and it has always been in a garage. I am very picky about everything I own and this boat is no exception. I washed it several times a season and, even though it is not required, I used RV antifreeze to winterize it (engine, ballast, and heater). I completely wiped the boat down after every use. I NEVER beached the boat or hit anything in the water, and it has never been in an accident. No shoes were allowed on the boat and the swim step only saw bare feet (no wakeboards or skis). I replaced the fuel pump with a brand new Mastercraft fuel module in 2007. It has run fine ever since. I replaced the two hard tanks with 2x750lb Fly High Pro X Series Fat Sacs. I installed a 725lb Fly High Pro X Series Integrated Bow Sac. I installed an additional ballast pump for the IBS. I am including an extra 200lbs (4x50lbs) of "pop bags" that I put in the bow. I detailed my entire installation in this post here on TT. http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=18829. I installed a factory depth sounder and it works perfectly. I installed a 3 vent Heatercraft heater and it blows warm even at idle. I detailed the heater installation here on TT. http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=20018 Everything that I installed myself was done with MC parts to MC standards minus the ballast installation.

I really hate to sell this boat. Although it is low on hours, it has provided my family with a great deal of fun and we are all very proud of this boat. I will probably never be able to own a boat similar to this. But, my ex wife failed to pay the property taxes on my house and I was retired after 25 years in the military. I would certainly take a 10k hand out if anyone is willing, lol.

I am selling it for $37,500. Please email me at jsaulpaw@yahoo.com.

Please feel free to ask me anything about the boat.

I am not going to tell you what I will miss the most; my ex or the boat.

Last edited by boofer; 06-25-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Nice boat.. good luck with the sale
Old 06-11-2013, 09:08 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Ouch....that suks.
Are there no financing options on paying the back taxes ?

That is a beautiful boat.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:09 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
I like it. GLWS
Old 06-11-2013, 11:15 AM
TT Enthusiast

Aquaman, the courts are just now allowing me to move back into my house. I will not be able to get a HELOC or anything similar until I have been in the house at least a year and have a job.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really hate to do this. This was the perfect boat for me.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:02 PM
TT Regular

Boat: None
Very nice! Love the colors and looks spotless. Sorry to hear about the hard times.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:18 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft x2
Love the boat and I'm in the market, I sent you an email early this morning. Please get back t me when you a chance. Thanks
Old 06-12-2013, 12:08 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 X2
Sorry for your situation. I'm sure your boat will sell quickly.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 AM
TT Enthusiast

Kdmann64, I did not receive the email. Please try again and also send me a PM with your email address. My spam settings may be screwed up. I apologize.

Again, thanks to everyone for their kind comments. I may miss this community more than I miss the boat, lol.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:47 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft x2
Pm sent. Feel free to call, pm, or email