Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakesurfing

Old 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: X55, 2013, 7.4L
New board arrived today

An Inland Surfer Blue Lake. Pretty board.

This is our family's first wakesurf board. It's covering weight ranges from 70-215lbs. Talking to the guys at IS, sounded like a great all around board that will get us started and can grow with us a bit. Going to start off with 4 fins and see where we go.

Can't wait to get out Saturday and give it a try. And my wife is really fired up...think she may take to this more than wakeboarding.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:32 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Congrats, throw up a photo of your board though. Surf style board or skim style?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:35 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: X55, 2013, 7.4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Congrats, throw up a photo of your board though. Surf style board or skim style?
Good point...should have. Now it's on the boat, so here's a link to it from the IS web site http://www.inlandsurfer.com/boards/13/bluelake_v2.htm

It's a surf style board. Big one - to cover a wide range of weights for our riders.

Used it for the first time yesterday. I'm too inexperienced to say anything good or bad yet.

One disappointment though - it's too thick to fit into the mastercraft board rack. And to big to fit into any locker. Don't want it just laying around on the seats or in the aisle, so have to figure that out. Maybe bungy to the tower/bimini.