Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 05-01-2013, 08:10 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I back up and people step on the platform and then we take off.

A low dock or high dock is treated the same. Back up and enter from the platform.

If you load people while on the trailer then take them off and climb in. Then pick up the truck driver after they enter from the platform.

I took some friends out and one girl wore the Jesus sandals that have the million straps. She got in and did not follow directions. I asked her to remove her shoes. She claimed to have a phobia of bare feet and was not a lake person. So I said if they are clean then only step on the carpet. Later I catch her stepping on the upholstery, and said please no shoes on the upholstery. 20 min later again on upholstery. I go off. I said do I stand on your bed, pillows, or sofa with my shoes???? Quit doing it to my upholstery. 30 min go by. I see it again. I picked up the fallen boarder and say nothing. I drove across the lake, pulled up to the dock and tossed her belongings on the dock, said get out and have a great day. She got out and the boat was in gear headed out for more fun before she made it back to land. She's never been back and since then, folks learned that I was not kidding when I say no shoes please.
Was she wearing golf spikes? I don't get it! Is your upholstery made of velvet or something thats not gonna hold up if a shoe gets on it? Is Harold your daddy?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:18 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
Lets not forget SITTING on the seats either! Or no putting on skis on the platform! Oh, and NO drinks either except for water!

Damn, my boat is really gonna look good sitting in the garage cause I'm afraid that a spot will get on it!
Dog, I gotta say..... if I can't use it, I don't need it.... no shoes? Ahhhhhhhhhhh get real..... hells bells...

Come one come all, bring Cheetos, shoes, wreckless kids, and anything that resembles a good time...

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 05-01-2013, 08:19 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
....... Is Harold your daddy?
That made me laugh a little... damn....

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 05-01-2013, 10:12 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Beware of the assumption..............feet go on the floor - not the seat. Probably easier on my boat as it sits low in the water.

And I wouldn't want to take away the enjoyment of watching the wife board.
Dah, now I get it. I keep forgetting that in the direct drives most don't have wrap around seating so it is possible for feet to go straight to the floor. With wrap around seating you would have to be Magic Johnson to pull that off. At 5'11" that is a no go for me.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:19 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Was she wearing golf spikes? I don't get it! Is your upholstery made of velvet or something thats not gonna hold up if a shoe gets on it? Is Harold your daddy?
I do the no shoes thing:
  • dust/dirt on soles and wet carpet/seats = mud. I'd rather not have to deep clean the carpet every time
  • on our lakes we have those floating porta-potties. You get your shoes stepping off and stepping back on they come off and into the hold. This should not need to be explained more
  • soles of shoes will sometimes trap small rocks = scratched gelcoat and scared upholstery.
  • what the heck do you need shoes for on a tow boat. This aint no tooner.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:44 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2012 X45 7.4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoatN View Post
I do the no shoes thing:
  • dust/dirt on soles and wet carpet/seats = mud. I'd rather not have to deep clean the carpet every time
  • on our lakes we have those floating porta-potties. You get your shoes stepping off and stepping back on they come off and into the hold. This should not need to be explained more
  • soles of shoes will sometimes trap small rocks = scratched gelcoat and scared upholstery.
  • what the heck do you need shoes for on a tow boat. This aint no tooner.
AMEN!
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2012 X45 7.4L
I prefer to protect my $100,000+ toys.

Last edited by 2012X45; 05-02-2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 05-02-2013, 03:21 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Dog

There just becomes a time where mess vs clean, wrong vs right, becomes put on the back burner and what is respectful vs disrespectful becomes into play.

She was disrespectful and acted like most stuck up wanna be entitled women do. So I had enough. It was send her home or take her shoes off, throw them as far as I could, and then drive off.

Calm down man. You don't gotta be so mad lol.

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-02-2013, 06:54 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
I back up and people step on the platform and then we take off.

A low dock or high dock is treated the same. Back up and enter from the platform.

If you load people while on the trailer then take them off and climb in. Then pick up the truck driver after they enter from the platform.

I took some friends out and one girl wore the Jesus sandals that have the million straps. She got in and did not follow directions. I asked her to remove her shoes. She claimed to have a phobia of bare feet and was not a lake person. So I said if they are clean then only step on the carpet. Later I catch her stepping on the upholstery, and said please no shoes on the upholstery. 20 min later again on upholstery. I go off. I said do I stand on your bed, pillows, or sofa with my shoes???? Quit doing it to my upholstery. 30 min go by. I see it again. I picked up the fallen boarder and say nothing. I drove across the lake, pulled up to the dock and tossed her belongings on the dock, said get out and have a great day. She got out and the boat was in gear headed out for more fun before she made it back to land. She's never been back and since then, folks learned that I was not kidding when I say no shoes please.

haha thats great.

I'm in total fear for new people this year. We were kind of a holes before the new interior. Now who knows
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
X2!!!