Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, 230 VRS, 2002, 330HP.
Selling my 02 Maristar 230

I am selling my 2002 Maristar 230 VRS. This V-Drive boat has a completely rebuilt engine, with all work done by the dealer. Engine has approx. 50 hours on it. This boat is an awesome boat with plenty of power and is also an excellent wakeboard and ski boat. It has the popular and very reliable 330HP fuel injected Indmar LTR engine. You can take up to 13 people in this boat and still tow skiers with plenty of power to spare. Great for skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, hydrofoiling, kiteboarding, or just about any other watersport towing task. This hull is the exact same hull as the X-30 wakeboard boat and can be equipped the same with a tower and fat sacks. It also has the panel to mount the switches. This boat really cuts through the rough water much better than the smaller ski boats. The Interior is in great shape as I have replaced some seats and other leather/vinyl. It also includes a Mastercraft tandem trailer with aluminum sport wheels and fold-away tongue. Trailer has spare tire as well. I also have an extra aluminum 5 spoke rim that matches the trailer rims. Boat has awesome sounding Clarion CMD6 stereo with component speakers, stainless cup holders, new draw-string boat cover, and Johnson bimini top. Bimini and hardware are included, but not yet installed. Floor has a built-in mount for holding a pedestal table. I put a new upgraded X-Star rudder on the boat for better steering (standard on newer 230 Maristars). Fresh oil change with Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic. Also includes a flush valve to run engine on a garden hose and to facilitate winterizing. This newer style Maristar has the triple storage compartments in the rear as opposed to the single lift storage hatch on older Maristars. I used to own a Maristar 210 and the seats got worn from people stepping on cushions when boarding and unboarding. I made a nylon step to replace one of the cushions. This is shown in the interior pictures. I also have the original cushion (re-upholstered too). I had the dealer change the side decals from "Maristar" to "Mastercraft" for a better look. Teak Swim platform is not shown but is also included. This is a reliable boat. I really hate to sell it. Overall, the boat runs great and is in very nice shape. I used the boat only on Candlewood Lake in Connecticut. This beautiful boat is in great condition but is used and does show some normal wear. Boat is sold as-is with no warranty. Boat must be fully paid for, prior to leaving my property. Please do not bid and waste our time unless you have the means of paying and/or financing in order. Please call me at 203 300-0279 if you have any questions, I have just listed the boat locally as well. Price is $24,750 I also have the boat listed on ebay with many more pics. Type in the Search window: "Mastercraft Maristar 230". Thanks and Happy Boating!
Attached Images