Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 04-21-2013, 09:57 PM
TT Regular

Boat: MasterCraft X2 350
The gallon size is out of stock. Sorry. Im expecting a shippment next week of more product.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
TT Regular

Boat: mastercraft x-10
Thumbs up Thanks!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdevro View Post
Spring is here for most of us and on its way for you in the North. To get the deal you need to go to www.onthewaterstore.com and enter the coupon code: MasterCraft. This is free standard shipping within the cont. U.S. and while supplies last. Discount is good on all Slide Anchor and Boat Bling products. Last year I did a group buy with Slide Anchor and many of you missed out, so here is your chance to get the same deal and without needing to wait on a large group. PM me with any questions or special orders.
WOW! Thanks for hoooking us all up...that's an incredible deal!!!
Just order one each...box anchor, spike, and danik!

Thanks again - Jason
Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM
TT Regular

Inventory is running low, Looks like I have an excuse to head to Lake Havasu for more supplies. At least thats the excuse Im giving the girlfriend. Keep the orders comming and I will fill as many as I can.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 Falcon
Ordered mine last night. Awesome price thanks for this
Old 04-22-2013, 01:58 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: SeaDoo 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdevro View Post
Inventory is running low, Looks like I have an excuse to head to Lake Havasu for more supplies. At least thats the excuse Im giving the girlfriend. Keep the orders comming and I will fill as many as I can.
Chad, I hope you are not going to mix Lake Havasu water in the Hot Sauce gallon (just kidding)
Old 04-22-2013, 04:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft X-45, 2005
Thanks for the heads-up - just orders the large anchor, danik hook and the shore spike - GREAT DEAL!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:19 PM
TT Regular

First off I want to say Thank you for all the orders. The deal will end Wednesday 4/24/2013 at 11:59 P.M. The good news is that the 20% off for all MC Team Talk Members will continue using the Code: mastercraft. After Wednesday free shipping will only apply to orders over $100.00. Again please contact me if you have any questions or special orders. The first orders are already arriving at your doors today. Im working on adding additional product lines to the site. Any feedback on your product or the site please feel free.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:53 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1998 Prostar 205
I just ordered a box anchor. I looked for anchor line on your website but didn't see it. Do you have recommendations for brand/size of line to use? From what I've been told, a box anchor needs roughly a 2:1 line length to depth ratio, is that correct?
Old 04-23-2013, 03:20 PM
TT Regular

Anchor line is one of the products that will be added soon. Yes 2 :1 is the correct scope. A 7/16" premium nylon three-strand Anchor Line with heat-sealed ends. I recommend you carry at least 100' of line on your boat for safety purposes. It is vital that it be a sinking, Nylon anchor line to be used when anchoring your boat. Polypropylene line, such as dock line or jet ski rope, are NOT recommended, as these lines will float and increase the likelihood of anchor loss and malfunction. When it comes to brand there are many great selections to choose from, stay with the premium ones. It may cost more (pennies per foot) but I tend to error on the side of saftey not savings. West Marine, Bass Pro, or your local boat supply has it in bulk and pre-cut lengths. I hope this helps.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:23 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1998 Prostar 205
Not to steer the thread off of it original intent, but do you have any opinions on the anchor buddy. Seems to be recommended by a lot of the google searches I've done.

Tags
anchor, boat bling, boat sprays, slide anchor, wax