Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Every 15 minutes

From the same video guys that do my favorite snowmobile films like Schooled etc etc. comes this short video below.

It will apply here, Before you drink and drive, watch this, pass it around, show it to your teenage children, post it to your social media sites. It is a good film.

http://vimeo.com/63975205
Old 04-14-2013, 02:38 PM
TT Enthusiast

Passed it on already. Be safe.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 Prostar 190
Every four years, the district I work in does an 'Every 15 Minutes' program. It's very powerful. Students volunteer to be victims (with parent knowledge) and they work to make things as authentic as possible. Cops come to the homes of the student volunteers to inform parents of the 'death', there's a big reenactment on the football field, complete with wrecked car, paramedics, firemen who cut the car open to extract victims, LifeFlight flies 1-2 victims to the local trauma center, etc. Kids who volunteer get a tour of the trauma center, talk to doctors and medical professionals who have treated dd victims, etc. The student who plays the drunk driver goes through a field sobriety test in front of the entire school and is then taken off in a police cruiser. They actually do a full booking and a visit to a jail cell, followed by an arraignment in front of a judge. Only a small group of students are selected as participants, and every 15 minutes, the Grim Reaper comes and removes a student from class. The effect on the high school students is dramatic. As a teacher, I've experienced the program 3 times and each time I've found it hard not to get emotional about it.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
I have seen the same program here locally as well. Which is why I was stoked this video was put out.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2