Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Jesujoma Jesujoma is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Boat: 2001 PS 195, 79 Ski Supreme PCM 351
Location: Northeast
Posts: 22
I have been trying for weeks to come see your boat and potentially buy it..
But ou keep saying that you are too busy to meet with me, or to reply to my requests... eg. Serial number/ VIN requests, but still keep bumping your ad to generate interest?
If you serious about selling your boat, I'd suggest to PM me with some potential dates when you are available. As i'm from Ontario, I also really need your #'s to check for liens before a potential purchase for myself to prepare the paperwork to clear the border upon returning to canada.
I'm getting somewhat suspicious if you really have a boat to sell? I seem to be getting the run around
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker47 View Post
Come on 12.5k for this boat is a steal!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesujoma View Post
I have been trying for weeks to come see your boat and potentially buy it..
But ou keep saying that you are too busy to meet with me, or to reply to my requests... eg. Serial number/ VIN requests, but still keep bumping your ad to generate interest?
If you serious about selling your boat, I'd suggest to PM me with some potential dates when you are available. As i'm from Ontario, I also really need your #'s to check for liens before a potential purchase for myself to prepare the paperwork to clear the border upon returning to canada.
I'm getting somewhat suspicious if you really have a boat to sell? I seem to be getting the run around
Waiting on reply...

A spade is a spade.....

.
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-01-2013, 05:30 PM
shocker47 shocker47 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: 93 prostar 205
Location: Midwest
Posts: 143
All my offers were below my asking price. I have decided to stay firm at 12.5k. Any lower and I am losing a ton of money. The boat is sitting in my driveway as of now. However I will not go any lower then 12.5k cash. My starting asking price was 15k.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM
shocker47 shocker47 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: 93 prostar 205
Location: Midwest
Posts: 143
Anyone who is interested in my boat pm me. Do not pm me asking me to go lower then 12.5k though..
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker47 View Post
Anyone who is interested in my boat pm me. Do not pm me asking me to go lower then 12.5k though..
Good for you!!


Sent from Never Neverland using Tapatalk 2
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Jesujoma Jesujoma is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Boat: 2001 PS 195, 79 Ski Supreme PCM 351
Location: Northeast
Posts: 22
Good to hear that the boat is still available, I did not have an issue with the 12.5K asking price.
I just sent you a PM about seeing the boat.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:41 PM
neato neato is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: Nothing
Location: Midwest
Posts: 7
Is your boat still available for sale?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:48 PM
shocker47 shocker47 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: 93 prostar 205
Location: Midwest
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by neato View Post
Is your boat still available for sale?
Yes, please pm me if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:51 PM
ttu's Avatar
ttu ttu is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
Location: tulsa
Posts: 3,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesujoma View Post
Good to hear that the boat is still available, I did not have an issue with the 12.5K asking price.
I just sent you a PM about seeing the boat.
shocker, does this guy not exist?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,635
Was thinking the same thing. he has the same tones as the scammers i get emails from on craigslist.
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.