Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 04-10-2013, 01:42 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2010 MasterCraft X-Star
TRADED IN TO BUXTON MARINE IN DALLAS. IF INTERESTED CONTACT PHIL OR ANDREW THERE.

For Sale: 2010 XStar with MCX 350 HP motor and Mastercraft Trailer.

CUSTOM COLOR for 2010 + FULLY LOADED

Only used locally and in fresh water. 573 hours. WOAH, did I just say 573 hours? Yes, yes I did. This is a single owner X-Star that we actually USE. Why people buy $100k boats for them to sit on their dock so they can brag about them - I have no idea!
This boat with 573 hours is in better shape than MANY of the boats with 150 hours. I've seen a lot of boats with my time on the lake and believe me, mine is in really solid condition. We dry it and wipe down with vinegar water, clean it, wax it, treat the seats, never been smoked on, etc. etc. A small group of us go out every weekend from April - October and we put almost 200 hours a season on it. While everyone else sits and drinks, we wakeboard. That's just the truth!

Options include a complete Fly High FULLY INTEGRATED Wet-Sac system. At the push of a button you'll have 2,500 pounds of ballast fill up...no throwing pumps over the side of your boat and waiting 45 minutes.
Fully integrated tower camera system!
Upgraded prop from Texas MasterCraft - pulls a boat full of people + ballast + Wet-Sacs out of the water without an issue.
Custom Green exterior - 1 of 1. Green was not an option in 2010, but you can order custom colors so we did. I don't remember how much extra it cost but its unique, promise you that!
350hp MCX Motor
Bow Filler Cushion (love it!).
2 x JL tower speakers with forward facing lights
Extra amp
Mooring cover
Bimini top
Perfect Pass
Snap out carpet
Rear transom remote
3-outlet heater including 1 below the driver's seat
Teak platform
Standard features such as BIG Computer, Ipod connector, AUX connector, etc.

This X-Star has had the fuel pump replaced under warranty. That is GOOD news. Why? Because the one failure every X-Star has, eventually, is their fuel pump. I've already had this one replaced, reducing your chances of an issue.

NOTE: Some of my pictures show a very large WetSounds speaker system hanging from the tower. This system is NOT included. I have over $14,000 into the aftermarket stereo and it does NOT come with the boat. I am selling these speakers separately. The JL speakers with the forward facing lights are reinstalled on the tower and fully functional. The WetSounds system was professionally installed and removed, no wires cut in any way. The stock stereo from MasterCraft is fully reinstalled and works 100% perfectly.

Flaws: VERY, VERY few. If you see it you won't believe it has almost 600 hours on it. The small middle seat in the rear has 3 puncture wounds in it from a friend's wakeboard that had ice-skate-sharp fins. If this becomes an issue I'll just buy you a new one from your local MasterCraft dealer. It could also be repaired by a vinyl repair guy, I just haven't done it.
Stickers on the sides of the boat have some wear/scratching from docking.
Minor scuffs on the rear right above the teak where noobs would scratch it up with their wakeboard getting it on. There are maybe 2-3 scuffs here total.

Always stored under cover, in cradle, on my covered dock April-Oct and stored in my garage the other half of the year. Never stored outside. Never smoked on, I'm allergic so its never near me.

Last edited by Dusty; 06-18-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:49 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: ER xstar
wow... a wet sac system? that's wild man.

AMAZING looking boat. good to know someone else uses (used) their star as much as i do...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:39 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2008 Mastercraft X-Star, 400hp Vortec
Is that one wheel different on the trailer? Or is it just an odd camera angle?!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beg4wake View Post
good eye!

Gorgeous boat!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Thanks for the new background picture at work!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 PM
TT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyt View Post
wow... a wet sac system? that's wild man.

AMAZING looking boat. good to know someone else uses (used) their star as much as i do...

Yeah its really cool the way Mastercraft did it from the factory. Its not just on a homemade switch. 2 switches with multiple color LED's are down by the driver's cupholder. You can be filling the rear factory ballasts and draining the KGB Wet-Sacs simultaneously, or whatever combo you want.

The switches control separate (1 for rear, 1 for KGB) actuators that are on the starboard side rear compartment (completely hidden like all other plumbing). The actuator is basically a fancy valve that determines which port is open or closed. Works amazing and fills/drains really quick.

Thanks!

Dusty
Old 04-10-2013, 02:32 PM
TT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beg4wake View Post

Yeah the rear wheel/tire is a spare, haha. I almost photoshopped it before posting but figured what the heck. I was wandering how long it would take someone to notice - not very long apparently!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:33 PM
TT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Thanks for the new background picture at work!

Cool man! If you want the original image you can size/crop send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Cheers,

Dusty
Old 04-10-2013, 05:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
Cool man! If you want the original image you can size/crop send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Cheers,

Dusty
Sure... PM inbound
Old 05-10-2013, 09:36 PM
TT Regular

Sick Boat!