Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ski_king View Post
Good luck on the new job search!
He should do it to his own computer as well. Lol

Can't work gotta go home.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190
Im a tech at an Acura dealership and when we got to work the sales people had raised every lift in the shop to the ceiling. Lifts take forever to come down without a vehicle on them! So I went to the compare foods down the street and bought a can of sardines. Then snuck over to the sales building and put them in the mircrowave for 17 minutes and walked away. LOL never smelled something so awful in my life.

When I was sixteen I put a full tube of glitter in heater vents of a friends car. It still had glitter in it like two years later.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:14 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmania View Post
tell him
It's kind of public soooo...
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2013, 02:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1990 mastercraft p190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason.H. View Post
Im a tech at an Acura dealership and when we got to work the sales people had raised every lift in the shop to the ceiling. Lifts take forever to come down without a vehicle on them! So I went to the compare foods down the street and bought a can of sardines. Then snuck over to the sales building and put them in the mircrowave for 17 minutes and walked away. LOL never smelled something so awful in my life.

When I was sixteen I put a full tube of glitter in heater vents of a friends car. It still had glitter in it like two years later.
Lmao.. Awesome

Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: X-Series, 30, 2008
Had a guy I worked with (Trent) take his new Corvette into a dealership to get the oil changed. Several of us know he was taking it in, so we had another person (James) we knew call him at work with a drill, and other hand tools in hand to make background noise as if he was in the Chevrolet service shop and talking to our friend (Trent).

James posed as the service manager at the dealership and told our friend they had an issue with his vette. They told him while they had it up on the lift doing the oil change, something happened and it fell off the lift. Well, all our desk were in an open cubicle area and of course we all knew what was going on. And let's just say Trent's reaction to his vette falling off the lift was PRICELESS!

Then James tells Trent not to worry cause although vettes are expensive and nice and all, that it is really just a bunch of fiberglass work and it will look good as new ! This about send Trent into a fit. THEN... James asked our friend what Trent's insurance deductible is -- we thought Trent would go through the phone after the guy.

Right about here one of the other folks in our cubical area laughs outloud and Trent suddenly realizes something is up.

It was terrific fun !!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Stretched a piece of Saran wrap over the toilet, could not even tell it was there, then put the seat down. What a surprise for my wife.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:08 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
Stretched a piece of Saran wrap over the toilet, could not even tell it was there, then put the seat down. What a surprise for my wife.
Then the fight started........
Old 04-01-2013, 04:23 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjet View Post
Had a guy I worked with (Trent) take his new Corvette into a dealership to get the oil changed. Several of us know he was taking it in, so we had another person (James) we knew call him at work with a drill, and other hand tools in hand to make background noise as if he was in the Chevrolet service shop and talking to our friend (Trent).

James posed as the service manager at the dealership and told our friend they had an issue with his vette. They told him while they had it up on the lift doing the oil change, something happened and it fell off the lift. Well, all our desk were in an open cubicle area and of course we all knew what was going on. And let's just say Trent's reaction to his vette falling off the lift was PRICELESS!

Then James tells Trent not to worry cause although vettes are expensive and nice and all, that it is really just a bunch of fiberglass work and it will look good as new ! This about send Trent into a fit. THEN... James asked our friend what Trent's insurance deductible is -- we thought Trent would go through the phone after the guy.

Right about here one of the other folks in our cubical area laughs outloud and Trent suddenly realizes something is up.

It was terrific fun !!

My parents old suburban actually had something happen like that, but for real. Something went wrong with the hydrolics and launch the 'burb off the lift, and it came back down on the frame of the suburban when it landed. had to be put on the frame straightener to fix it, and needed a new door also. Pretty crazy.

When I was a sophomore in college, I called my parents on april fools who happened to be out in hawaii. I had a friend pose as a police officer and tell them i had been arrested for felony DUI and then got on the phone and asked them for bail. My dad said, "you'll need to take care of yourself here" and hung up on me. I let him sit on it for about 4 or 5 hours and called him back with an april fools! He was not amused.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:26 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
hmmm ... I tried the "ctrl-alt-down arrow" on one of my co-workers computers (running Window 7) and nothing happened ...
Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1981 MasterCraft Limited 351W slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
hmmm ... I tried the "ctrl-alt-down arrow" on one of my co-workers computers (running Window 7) and nothing happened ...
April Fools! :-)