Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-29-2013, 01:28 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1972 MasterCraft w. Holman Moody
Passats and an SUV are made here. I think VW will move most of the lines to TN as they are building another factory by Chattanooga. Nissan makes several lines here (Altima, Truck, SUV) IMO factory workers need the $ more than the CEO fat cat.
Re the German car - I drive a Porsche 911C4 (2001 year) as a daily driver. Never an issue. No squeaks, rattles, or complaints. I really enjoy the car.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:04 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
GM survives on US tax dollars, not on quality and innovation or service.

Have you noticed GM keeps trying to resucitate its past successful models only w/more horspower and new wheels ?

When those tax dollars cease to flow Your Caddy warranty will too.

Honda, BMW, Audi, Nissan and Toyota have no competition for the American car market.

btw.....Good for Ford that is has prospered through hard work and good products.
You actually failed to mention the #1, #2, and #3 car companies with respect to putting quality on the roads.....and those would be in order, lexus, Subaru, and Mazda.

Toyota is #4, bmw is #12, Honda is #6, Audi is #8, and Nissan is #13 in the category of quality.

Cadillac is #14 btw. That new one is sweet. I would take that over any lexus, bmw, acura, or infinity. It is much less pretentious.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 03-29-2013, 06:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft X-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
There's a boat for sale just posted in the Marketplace. You should ck I out. Sounds like it is right up your alley!!
You referring to the Maori?

I'm not a fan of American-made cars...US made boats are a different story. Hence the reason I'm floating in an MC.