Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 03-18-2013, 09:21 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 X-10 6.0
Columbus Ohio Riders

New to the boating scene in Columbus, I was transplanted here a few years ago and had to sell my boat prior to moving here. I couldn't take it anymore so I ordered me a X10 for this year. It is just me and my wife, looking for other riders in the area to make some new friends and fellow boaters.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:44 AM
TT Enthusiast

If you make it out towards Salt Fork, drop me a line. We typically don't get towards the Columbus lakes.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:45 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraft13 View Post
New to the boating scene in Columbus, I was transplanted here a few years ago and had to sell my boat prior to moving here. I couldn't take it anymore so I ordered me a X10 for this year. It is just me and my wife, looking for other riders in the area to make some new friends and fellow boaters.
On here, look for 93Prostar190, WillyT, Hot4teacher for a short list. There is also a ski club MOWSC.com that 93 and others belong too. WillyT is a member somewhere else.

I am two hours away and I only know this because these peeps are my TT buddies and hook up with them at least once a year at the Buckeye Bash!! Would love to see your X-10 there! The event is Pinned on TeamTalk and we have a Facebook page!! Check it out!

Congrats on the new boat and welcome back to the scene!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 03-18-2013, 11:56 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: ER xstar
yep, i'm a member of the scioto boat club

http://www.sciotoboatclub.com/

we're always looking for members and there's an awesome scene down there.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: None
I will be living on campus at OSU this summer and will not have my MC with me... So any and all offers for a pull will be accepted. Payment forms include manual labor, beer, dinner, boat wash and wax... The list goes on. All the guys that Double D mentioned are fine fellows and would be more than happy to show you around the local waterways.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:17 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 X-10 6.0
jhall- your welcome to come ride anytime if this weather ever breaks! I was at the Buckeye Bash last year for a little. I'm a friend of Chris up at Boat House Marine and he invited me to stop by, he is who Im getting the boat from so we will be at the bash this year for sure!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
jhall- your welcome to come ride anytime if this weather ever breaks! I was at the Buckeye Bash last year for a little. I'm a friend of Chris up at Boat House Marine and he invited me to stop by, he is who Im getting the boat from so we will be at the bash this year for sure!
So were you riding around in the X-30 he brought down? Sorry if we didn't meet. "Bad Host".

How long were you hanging out?

Is your new X-10 delivered and ready? Chris is a solid dude!!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: ER xstar
all the more reason to have a giant tie-up this year... everyone needs to meet everyone at the bash.

jhall you'll be on campus this year? griggs is literally 8-10 mins from campus. if you dont mind riding around on an xstar this year might take you up on that manual labor part... in contract for a house 3 miles away from the boat club
Old 03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Yea, we were all there. As Double D says, sorry we may not have gotten the chance to meet. But whenever the weather breaks I would love to come check out the new boat and go for a ride. I would certainly appreciate it anytime.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyt View Post
all the more reason to have a giant tie-up this year... everyone needs to meet everyone at the bash.

jhall you'll be on campus this year? griggs is literally 8-10 mins from campus. if you dont mind riding around on an xstar this year might take you up on that manual labor part... in contract for a house 3 miles away from the boat club
Willy:

Yea I have to be on campus all summer this year until July... Dang Bar Exam I have to study for. I would definitely be willing to lend a hand some evenings at the new pad. Maybe you could help me better learn how to ride that really wide water ski with my feet sideways you guys are always talking about..... I think its called a wake ski or a slalom board?

I have no issues riding in an X star.... They are bad arse....