Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 10-05-2014, 11:13 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Malibu Wakesetter VTX
Who has ridden LF Classic

I am looking at buying this board, How its the pop? How are the landings? How fast does it edge? how Forgiving? Pros Cons?
Old 10-05-2014, 11:20 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Prostar 205
Good board but a little too slow for me. W2w pop and channels made landings decent. I'm on Watson hybrid now which has some of the same characteristics but faster (but a little less pop). The board has been around a long time so you might be able to find a used one for cheap (just make sure inserts spacing is okay for newer bindings).
Old 10-05-2014, 11:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 X-10 6.0
Got the classic this year and love it. Just my opinion but it holds an edge, good pop and reasonable landings. I was in the trip for years then LF substance. I personally did not like the Watson pro model, I felt it did not hold too well.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Malibu Wakesetter VTX
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
Good board but a little too slow for me. W2w pop and channels made landings decent. I'm on Watson hybrid now which has some of the same characteristics but faster (but a little less pop). The board has been around a long time so you might be able to find a used one for cheap (just make sure inserts spacing is okay for newer bindings).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraft13 View Post
Got the classic this year and love it. Just my opinion but it holds an edge, good pop and reasonable landings. I was in the trip for years then LF substance. I personally did not like the Watson pro model, I felt it did not hold too well.
Any experience with one modello