Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 Mastercraft Prostar 190 (350)
Lift Springs/Supports

I replaced my lift springs today and thought I would share where I got them from and some part numbers. I know I had some difficulty finding the right springs for my application, and searching just left me confused.

I ordered my springs from Strut-your-stuff-here, on EBay, for my 1996 Prostar 190. The springs are manufactured by Columbia, out of Lakewood, Washington. I don't want to break any rules, so I won't post a link, but you can search for their company on Google and order direct from them.

The part number for the two springs on the Observer Seat is SPD-5150-40(#) (original PSI is 30lbs, but I went with 40 to be safe)

The part number for the two springs on the Motor Box is SPD-5300-40(#).

Springs run about $16 each through the company, I got them for $12 each by going the eBay route. Springs seem to be great quality.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:51 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
I replaced my lift springs today and thought I would share where I got them from and some part numbers. I know I had some difficulty finding the right springs for my application, and searching just left me confused.

I ordered my springs from Strut-your-stuff-here, on EBay, for my 1996 Prostar 190. The springs are manufactured by Columbia, out of Lakewood, Washington. I don't want to break any rules, so I won't post a link, but you can search for their company on Google and order direct from them.

The part number for the two springs on the Observer Seat is SPD-5150-40(#) (original PSI is 30lbs, but I went with 40 to be safe)

The part number for the two springs on the Motor Box is SPD-5300-40(#).

Springs run about $16 each through the company, I got them for $12 each by going the eBay route. Springs seem to be great quality.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Extremely helpful!! Thanks!! Now I need to spend mo money....

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams