Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft CSX220 2008
Thumbs up Mastercraft CSX 220

2008 MasterCraft CSX 220 SWS, Blue and White, LY6 400HP SWS Engine 698HRS, X-Sport Package, Full Mooring Cover, T- Top, Board Racks, Ski Mirror, Clarion CD/Stereo, JL Audio Component Speakers, JL Audio 10" Subwoofer, JL Audio Amplifiers, I-Pod Interface, Sirius Satellite Radio, 3 Tank Automatic Ballast System, Perfect Pass, Depth Finder, Air/Water Temp, Snap In Carpet, 6 Docking Cleats, Fresh Water Wash Down, Teak Swim Platform w/Transom Saver, Bank Tank, Rod Holders, Garmin GPS. This boat does it all....wakeboarding and fishing. Has enough range to hit the islands to catch yellowtail and tuna. List price does include aluminum trailer, worth over $7,000. The boat has been professionally maintained and is up on service. Just completed a tune up with all fluids and spark plugs replaced. Original owner with documentation of service records.
If you are looking at a Malibu, Nautique or Mastercraft X-Star, the Master CSX 220 is a fierce competitor.

Last edited by kdrouet; 04-23-2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: sold
Old 02-27-2013, 04:24 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft CSX220 2008
If anyone has any questions about the boats handling in rough waters, wake, etc. feel free to post or email me. I've taken the boat out offshore to hit the main fishing grounds around and past the Coronado Islands. To name a few areas: 302, 425, 371, 181, 182. I have it set up where I can easily troll four rods well and done as many as 5. What's great about the boat is that you can hit the kelp beds and fish for rock cod, white seabass, ling, etc.