Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Insanity Challenge Starting February 25th

Now is the time to get ready for summer! I am looking for 3 or 4 more people to commit to an Insanity Beachbody Challenge! If you want to get into serious shape before ski season hits this year then don't wait!

Challenge Breakdown

1. DECIDE and COMMIT to joining the challenge

2. Sign up for the free membership at http://beachbodycoach.com/mycoachlala From here you will be able to purchase your Insanity workout and Shakeology if you do not already have them.

3. Choose Chocolate, Greenberry or Strawberry Shakeology These are also available in Vegan (Don't let this make you hesitant to try! This stuff is a game changer and it tastes GOOD!)

4. Receive challenge information email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, how to join our private Facebook page, etc.

5. SUCCEED!

If you have any questions email me at mycoachlala@yahoo.com. If you are ready and want the next spot in the group just let me know!! If you do not have the program already or before you order your shakeology, get with me so that I can explain how to get it at a discounted rate!