Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmikler View Post
Can I say that as a vocal proponent of conservative rights this election has solidified something in me. And that something is "me". I can no longer rely on the government to stay out of my way (i had hope that it would) and like no other time in my past I have realized that I must not only fight for success but fight my government to have success and it has hardened me like Damascus steel. I will fight harder than ever before and along the way I hope to drag people to my way of thinking which is content of character, minimal government and hard work will win out. Maybe not for my generation (im 36) but for my kids and future generations. In a weird way it has given me energy. I know i will have to work harder and longer but damn them.... all of them. I believe there is a stupid party and an evil party and Iíll leave it to you to figure out which ones which.

You will lose friends along the way... so many people just don't get it!... most boaters seem to get it because no one is handing out boats and you have to work to buy a boat.

way to be!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:25 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 x30
I agree on the freinds but they are fn with my families future so i have resinged myself to think they cannot be true freinds.... only great aquantances and im OK with that. They aint paying my bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
You will lose friends along the way... so many people just don't get it!... most boaters seem to get it because no one is handing out boats and you have to work to buy a boat.

way to be!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:51 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '06 MC 197 TT MCX
He got my vote X 2. And I'm damn glad. I'm a father, fighter pilot, hunter, gun owner, water skier, beer drinking, cigar smoking, church going, tax paying American who spent plenty of time in undesirable locations. Drink up gents -- may you have more pleasing future outcomes. There is still an '87 Prostar in Chesapeake you can get a pull on, regardless of your political or religious beliefs.

Voodoo