Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X45 and 89 barefoot 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Look at it this way. It is $120 a month and it is a meal replacement. If you eat out at all during the day you are spending at least $8-10 on something that probably isn't very good for you. This breaks down to $4 a day. It can actually save you money if you commit to it.

Secondly, I don't know about you guys, but I don't eat very healthy. I don't like veggies and I never have. I try for my families sake but it isn't fun for me. I know that my body doesn't get what it needs because of this either. So you take every nutrient that you body is suppose to be getting through your diet and add it all into a shake that actually tastes good and it is a win win for me.
Laura, how many Hooter's did you visit before the first pic was taken? This is a inside joke. So, before eveybody gets all defensive for her. You should know that we have know each other for 10yrs.

I'm seriously considering but I'm finishing the project here in PA and may be going to Florida in March so that's when I would want to start. I'll call you and we can talk about.

I'm also with Kyle, NO FACEBOOK.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:56 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
X2

I have done the plan before. I am a believer in the shakeology.

I had insanity and the shakeology going and at day 30 ish I terminated my relationship with my ex. It was not worth fighting over ~$200 or who owned insanity so it stayed with her. I noticed real good results though in the first 30 days.

Buy the shakeology but do not take the full amount right off the bat. Take 1/2 the amount for a couple of days and then bump to 3/4 a day or two and then get on the full amount. It has all of the cleanest protein so your body will not process it fully at the beginning because it is used to Chit Food. 2 things will happen if you just start out taking it by full dosages. A) you will not process it and it will run right through you and you will waste it B) you will find that your farts will be so so bad that you could choke a mule forcing you to become even closer friends with your thrown. (It will RUN right through you) so take at moderation in the beginning. After day 2~3 when you add a little more than 1/2 amount you will know real fast if you can go to the full amount. When you go from Chit food to clean food like what is in the meal planner, your body will clean itself out. Trust me. You become very regular. This is coming from a guy that sees it and eats it and I admit my diet has been horrible over the winter. I love junk food.

Shakeology works buy it.....
X2

I jumped out and with it in full swing and I will backup everything in the post above and so will all my snapchat friends that it will clean you right out!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 35th Anniversary View Post
X2

I jumped out and with it in full swing and I will backup everything in the post above and so will all my snapchat friends that it will clean you right out!!!
Officially glad that I cancelled that snapchat account before you could send THAT picture to me!

Last edited by Footer Girl; 02-13-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 AM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff shelton View Post
Laura, how many Hooter's did you visit before the first pic was taken? This is a inside joke. So, before eveybody gets all defensive for her. You should know that we have know each other for 10yrs.

I'm seriously considering but I'm finishing the project here in PA and may be going to Florida in March so that's when I would want to start. I'll call you and we can talk about.

I'm also with Kyle, NO FACEBOOK.
No Facebook! That has been decided! We will track it here since everyone is always on here anyway!

And there were several trips to Hooter's thank you very much! It is still my date night of choice!! And now I am craving it! Awesome thanks for that!! Valentine's date night to Hooters here we come!! Better go get my work out in! BTW March works just let me know!! By then I am sure there will be others joining in after seeing the results this first group will be showing off! Miss you! Tell all the girls and your mama hi for me! I really need to call her!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:32 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I'm strongly thinking about doing the shakes, how long do I need to do them for? Just the length of the program?
Old 02-13-2013, 03:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
I'm strongly thinking about doing the shakes, how long do I need to do them for? Just the length of the program?
To be honest I was on the fence when I started too. I drank it for the duration of the workout, reached my goals and was like sweet, I did it and cancelled it. About a month later I started feeling it. I was tired all the time and just didn't feel as good so I started back up realizing that I wasn't getting any of the nutrients anymore.

I would say do it for the 2 months and then see how it works for you. You might like it and just might stick with it after! You never know!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:05 PM
TT Enthusiast

Ok we have 3 guys confirmed who should have their program and be ready to start on the 25th. I think that we should shoot for at least 2 more people to join the group. If you know anyone else that you think is interested they need to get moving so that they can get their order in and get it shipped.

I think that I am going to start it back up and do it with y'all if you don't mind having a girl in the mix. I am doing the P90X right now and it just feels so slow in comparison and I need the accountability to stick with the entire program. Y'all ok with that?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:01 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
I do the shakology in the morning and the martini shakology at night! Works for me!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 02-15-2013, 09:54 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2013, 11:34 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Ok we have 3 guys confirmed who should have their program and be ready to start on the 25th. I think that we should shoot for at least 2 more people to join the group. If you know anyone else that you think is interested they need to get moving so that they can get their order in and get it shipped.

I think that I am going to start it back up and do it with y'all if you don't mind having a girl in the mix. I am doing the P90X right now and it just feels so slow in comparison and I need the accountability to stick with the entire program. Y'all ok with that?
Join in???? Heck YES join in

Ok who is on the list of doing insanity

I am counting more than 3 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program