Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Ok, I may be in for the Feb contest....

Here is the deal. My ex has my insanity program and all of the shakeology stuff. I will need to purchase the program again and the shakeology.

I have a friend that is a dealer or coach. He is 50 something and shredded. My major problem is the diet with the amount of food you are allowed to eat. I am 5'10" and weigh 185-190. I am very active and can sit down at an all you can eat place and seriously take down 4 or more plates of food. Now I have been asked to leave an all you can eat place before as well for eating too much. I am not on the biggest looser mark yet and no I do not have a fridge in my living room, but I want to get in on this with real help. In the past I have done the whole gym thing and got real big with "supplements" that would not be allowed in sports. I am really not a fatass but I need to get healthy. I am 32 yrs old and smoke (14 yrs) and dip snuff (20 yrs) on a regular basis. I would like to get rid of the smoking but you cant take away my Cope. Now that you know a little about me here is where I need the most help.

When I was on this program before and following the instructions to the "T", I had real problems. Yes the program works but I was feeling starved. I made it 4 weeks and doing everthing I was supposed to do. I cut out beer accept on the weekend and noticed good changes. (I also removed cigarettes completely during this time) The starvation diet with a very active person like myself who is used to eating a lot did not work well. Before when I took "Supplements" and ate 7-9k calories per day and I had some kind of a short temper or lets say shorter than my normal temper. The diet with insanity made me want to go postal. I never felt full or satisfied during a meal and was a MAD SOB all of the time because I was hungry. The supplement anger was like a normal person compared to the starvation of insanity that made me seriously want to beat down Shaun T through the screen.

I will be in for the contest if someone can help me with diet. I can eat whatever whenever and not gain or loose weight. I have been this size for years now (I graduated HS in '99 and was wearing 32" waist pants and now 13 years later I'm in a 33" waist) and am used to a 4-5k calorie diet per day.

I know that I need to clean up my diet, but I can not survive on 1,800 calories per day. My stomach starts eating my spine and I get very upset at the world. Please Help Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Here is the deal. My ex has my insanity program and all of the shakeology stuff. I will need to purchase the program again and the shakeology.

I have a friend that is a dealer or coach. He is 50 something and shredded. My major problem is the diet with the amount of food you are allowed to eat. I am 5'10" and weigh 185-190. I am very active and can sit down at an all you can eat place and seriously take down 4 or more plates of food. Now I have been asked to leave an all you can eat place before as well for eating too much. I am not on the biggest looser mark yet and no I do not have a fridge in my living room, but I want to get in on this with real help. In the past I have done the whole gym thing and got real big with "supplements" that would not be allowed in sports. I am really not a fatass but I need to get healthy. I am 32 yrs old and smoke (14 yrs) and dip snuff (20 yrs) on a regular basis. I would like to get rid of the smoking but you cant take away my Cope. Now that you know a little about me here is where I need the most help.

When I was on this program before and following the instructions to the "T", I had real problems. Yes the program works but I was feeling starved. I made it 4 weeks and doing everthing I was supposed to do. I cut out beer accept on the weekend and noticed good changes. (I also removed cigarettes completely during this time) The starvation diet with a very active person like myself who is used to eating a lot did not work well. Before when I took "Supplements" and ate 7-9k calories per day and I had some kind of a short temper or lets say shorter than my normal temper. The diet with insanity made me want to go postal. I never felt full or satisfied during a meal and was a MAD SOB all of the time because I was hungry. The supplement anger was like a normal person compared to the starvation of insanity that made me seriously want to beat down Shaun T through the screen.

I will be in for the contest if someone can help me with diet. I can eat whatever whenever and not gain or loose weight. I have been this size for years now (I graduated HS in '99 and was wearing 32" waist pants and now 13 years later I'm in a 33" waist) and am used to a 4-5k calorie diet per day.

I know that I need to clean up my diet, but I can not survive on 1,800 calories per day. My stomach starts eating my spine and I get very upset at the world. Please Help Me
PLEASE join this group!!! Insanity is NOT a work out program that you can starve yourself on! You have to eat enough calories to keep your body fueled for what you are putting it through! Shoot me an email at mycoachlala@yahoo.com and lets talk about it some more! I would love to help you figure out the diet part and doing it with a few people that already share a common interest with you will make it so much easier to get through!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

I ordered the dvd's, just come work out with me. Its not like your aren't down the street. I go workout at Johnny's when he isn't home but thats another story.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Ok Ok here are the before and afters! No judging though....I did have a baby! This is from Insanity and drinking Shakeology once a day! If you haven't heard of it or tried it, you need to. It's a game changer on so many different levels. In 63 days I lost 15 pounds and 10 3/4 inches all together (arms, chest, waist, hips and thighs). It really does work! I have a challenge starting on the 25th of this month for anyone that is interested in joining and then I will start another one in March!!

If anyone wants me to put together a hybrid group we can do that too!
You look GREAT! Now for the important stuff...............You quit drinking beer?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:24 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
I ordered the dvd's, just come work out with me. Its not like your aren't down the street. I go workout at Johnny's when he isn't home but thats another story.
HA! That's funny!

I just saw your order! Did you get my email? I am going to send you another one with info for the Shakeology! Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:25 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
You look GREAT! Now for the important stuff...............You quit drinking beer?
I still have an occasional beer, I am more of a Jack girl these days!!!

You wanna get in on some this Dog? PRAM is talking about doing it next month!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:40 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
I still have an occasional beer, I am more of a Jack girl these days!!!

You wanna get in on some this Dog? PRAM is talking about doing it next month!
I don't know. let me think about it. I'll get back to ya on it!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:50 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
Quote:
HA! That's funny!

I just saw your order! Did you get my email? I am going to send you another one with info for the Shakeology! Let me know if you have any questions!
No email yet, I don't want the shakes. I'm pretty strict on my diet already.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
No email yet, I don't want the shakes. I'm pretty strict on my diet already.
Ok just wanted to make sure you got it!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:09 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Is Insanity 6 days per week and roughly an hour each workout? Again I can't do it now but you have my interest piqued for April.

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program