Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-27-2013, 07:12 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
I'm still in it. Day three of recovery done. I haven't taken any measurements though. I honestly can't see much difference yet, although I have noticed my pants feeling a little bit roomier. Only down about 3 pounds though.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:33 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I have stuck pretty close to the diet, even though I have done hte workout in over a week. I did do my measurements last night, went from 23.4% down to 11.4%. I'm on the low end of ideal, almost into lean.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I'm still in it. Day three of recovery done. I haven't taken any measurements though. I honestly can't see much difference yet, although I have noticed my pants feeling a little bit roomier. Only down about 3 pounds though.
Take your 30 day pictures the same way you did before so we can put them side by side! Sometimes the visual will help a lot with the motivation! If your pants are feeling roomier then you are doing something right!!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Down 17 pounds two more weeks left. was stuck at about 12 pounds and this week all the sudden they are comin off. measure sunday will post up fit test and inches down then. i started at 285......i do.t think ive ever had this much endurence. goal weight is 225.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Down 17 pounds two more weeks left. was stuck at about 12 pounds and this week all the sudden they are comin off. measure sunday will post up fit test and inches down then. i started at 285......i do.t think ive ever had this much endurence. goal weight is 225.
I am so freaking excited for you!!! What a great feeling it is knowing that the hard work is paying off!!! Can't wait to see what the last two weeks bring!!! Please tell me you took before pictures?!?!?!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 AM
TT Enthusiast

I did the fit test this morning and that is the WORST I've felt since starting. I was out of town from Thur. evening until last night so my eating wasn't the best but I didn't just pig out either. My fit test numbers were either the same as last time or just a bit lower, had to actually pause the dvd a couple of times. During the cool down stretch I had to lay on the floor because I felt like I was going to be sick. Do they really want you to do the 1st work out of phase 2 after the fit test?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:11 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
I did the fit test this morning and that is the WORST I've felt since starting. I was out of town from Thur. evening until last night so my eating wasn't the best but I didn't just pig out either. My fit test numbers were either the same as last time or just a bit lower, had to actually pause the dvd a couple of times. During the cool down stretch I had to lay on the floor because I felt like I was going to be sick. Do they really want you to do the 1st work out of phase 2 after the fit test?
I do the fit test on sunday instead of doing both in the same day. No way I could get through both
Old 04-01-2013, 12:50 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Sometimes you just have an off day! You just have to do what you can. You can do the fit test on Sunday so it doesn't seem like so much in one day. The second month is kind of like starting over. Modify what you need to and go at your own pace like you did at the beginning. You will get better as it goes on and this is where you should really see the results. Hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Gotta bring this back up to the front page. I've made it through Thursday's workout with just a few problems, nothing major, just my lack of balance and flexibility. It'll get better though.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:41 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Gotta bring this back up to the front page. I've made it through Thursday's workout with just a few problems, nothing major, just my lack of balance and flexibility. It'll get better though.
Great job keep it up. lost about 3 inches off my chest and belly. crazy when u pit the tape measure to where u were. i have a week and a half left. hoping to lose 5 more pounds and a few more inches total. going to start it over again when im done. may do a week of core cardio and balance then hit it again until focus 25 comes out

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program