Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 03-27-2013, 07:12 AM
HRC HRC is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 201
I'm still in it. Day three of recovery done. I haven't taken any measurements though. I honestly can't see much difference yet, although I have noticed my pants feeling a little bit roomier. Only down about 3 pounds though.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:33 AM
TayMC197's Avatar
TayMC197 TayMC197 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2008
Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,517
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I have stuck pretty close to the diet, even though I have done hte workout in over a week. I did do my measurements last night, went from 23.4% down to 11.4%. I'm on the low end of ideal, almost into lean.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Footer Girl's Avatar
Footer Girl Footer Girl is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Location: Having More Fun Than A Girl Should!!!
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I'm still in it. Day three of recovery done. I haven't taken any measurements though. I honestly can't see much difference yet, although I have noticed my pants feeling a little bit roomier. Only down about 3 pounds though.
Take your 30 day pictures the same way you did before so we can put them side by side! Sometimes the visual will help a lot with the motivation! If your pants are feeling roomier then you are doing something right!!
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
cbryan70's Avatar
cbryan70 cbryan70 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Location: midwest
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Down 17 pounds two more weeks left. was stuck at about 12 pounds and this week all the sudden they are comin off. measure sunday will post up fit test and inches down then. i started at 285......i do.t think ive ever had this much endurence. goal weight is 225.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 03-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Footer Girl's Avatar
Footer Girl Footer Girl is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Location: Having More Fun Than A Girl Should!!!
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Down 17 pounds two more weeks left. was stuck at about 12 pounds and this week all the sudden they are comin off. measure sunday will post up fit test and inches down then. i started at 285......i do.t think ive ever had this much endurence. goal weight is 225.
I am so freaking excited for you!!! What a great feeling it is knowing that the hard work is paying off!!! Can't wait to see what the last two weeks bring!!! Please tell me you took before pictures?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 AM
HRC HRC is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 201
I did the fit test this morning and that is the WORST I've felt since starting. I was out of town from Thur. evening until last night so my eating wasn't the best but I didn't just pig out either. My fit test numbers were either the same as last time or just a bit lower, had to actually pause the dvd a couple of times. During the cool down stretch I had to lay on the floor because I felt like I was going to be sick. Do they really want you to do the 1st work out of phase 2 after the fit test?
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:11 AM
cbryan70's Avatar
cbryan70 cbryan70 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Location: midwest
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I did the fit test this morning and that is the WORST I've felt since starting. I was out of town from Thur. evening until last night so my eating wasn't the best but I didn't just pig out either. My fit test numbers were either the same as last time or just a bit lower, had to actually pause the dvd a couple of times. During the cool down stretch I had to lay on the floor because I felt like I was going to be sick. Do they really want you to do the 1st work out of phase 2 after the fit test?
I do the fit test on sunday instead of doing both in the same day. No way I could get through both
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 04-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Footer Girl's Avatar
Footer Girl Footer Girl is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Location: Having More Fun Than A Girl Should!!!
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I did the fit test this morning and that is the WORST I've felt since starting. I was out of town from Thur. evening until last night so my eating wasn't the best but I didn't just pig out either. My fit test numbers were either the same as last time or just a bit lower, had to actually pause the dvd a couple of times. During the cool down stretch I had to lay on the floor because I felt like I was going to be sick. Do they really want you to do the 1st work out of phase 2 after the fit test?
Sometimes you just have an off day! You just have to do what you can. You can do the fit test on Sunday so it doesn't seem like so much in one day. The second month is kind of like starting over. Modify what you need to and go at your own pace like you did at the beginning. You will get better as it goes on and this is where you should really see the results. Hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself!
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 PM
HRC HRC is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 201
Gotta bring this back up to the front page. I've made it through Thursday's workout with just a few problems, nothing major, just my lack of balance and flexibility. It'll get better though.
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:41 AM
cbryan70's Avatar
cbryan70 cbryan70 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Location: midwest
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Gotta bring this back up to the front page. I've made it through Thursday's workout with just a few problems, nothing major, just my lack of balance and flexibility. It'll get better though.
Great job keep it up. lost about 3 inches off my chest and belly. crazy when u pit the tape measure to where u were. i have a week and a half left. hoping to lose 5 more pounds and a few more inches total. going to start it over again when im done. may do a week of core cardio and balance then hit it again until focus 25 comes out
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.