Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-11-2013, 02:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
Haha man! Holy crap!
Just a FYI, but if you eat like that you could save some serious $ and eat for free if you just went to those places that serve you a 72oz steak or a 5lb burrito and if you finish it, it's free.
Nevermind, on 2nd thought they'd probably ban you after the first 2 visits.
At least it would be a savings of some kind before being banned.

Let's just say I have been asked to leave 2 Chinese all you can eat buffets "ah yes.....sir you eat too mush, you must go." (Use Asian accent) and I have been asked to leave a CiCi's pizza all you can eat "excuse me sir, this is all you can eat lunch or dinner, not all you can eat all day"

I'm dead serious.

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 03-11-2013, 02:23 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
down 14 pounds. starting recovery week tonight.
Great job man. Keep going

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 03-11-2013, 05:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
getting back in the swing of things hard and heavy tonight... 3 mile run, then my workout.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:41 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
I know that a lot of people are following along to see how everyone is doing through this Insanity Challenge. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they are running a special this month for P90X and P90X2 Challenge Packs.

These are normally $205 and they are now $180 for the month of March only. The challenge pack is the workout plus the 30 days of Shakeology that we have talked about on here. If you or anyone else has thought about jumping on the P90X bandwagon or did the first one and want to take it to the next level with P90X2 then now is the time. http://www.beachbodycoach.com/mycoachlala Here is my link again so you don't have to go through the thread to find it. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help any way that I can!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Don't let the scale be your judge especially at the beginning. Remember your body composition will change and as you are losing fat you are also gaining lean tissue. As lean mass increases and body fat decreases, the scale cannot differentiate between the two! (Can you tell I am in school? HA)

Nice job for month one!!! Thank you for sharing your results as I am sure it is going to help motivate the others to keep going!! Enjoy your week of recovery and don't do anything extra other then this workout. It is much slower but your body really needs to get prepared because next week it will feel like you are starting all over again!! :-)
That's why I mentioned not having measured yet. My pants do feel just a bit more loose.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
18-20 mile spins on bike fluid trainer... speed up - aerobic capacity up... workin' upper body and core... I am ready to ski - gash darn it!

What sucks is when your aerobic capacity improve it jumps at first and then incremental improvements take a lot of work....
Old 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I was really dissappointed. Before I started the program I was able to run 3 miles in about 25-26 minutes. Last night, I was spent after a mile. I feel like I have took 20 steps back in progress. I'm noticing results as far as toning up and dropping a little belly fat but as for my endurance on my feet .. not so much....

I'll keep pushing on though... I'll just have to get back into running every night with my program.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
I was really dissappointed. Before I started the program I was able to run 3 miles in about 25-26 minutes. Last night, I was spent after a mile. I feel like I have took 20 steps back in progress. I'm noticing results as far as toning up and dropping a little belly fat but as for my endurance on my feet .. not so much....

I'll keep pushing on though... I'll just have to get back into running every night with my program.
Just remember you are putting your body through a lot! Don't over do it and give the program a chance to work. I couldn't run a block before and now I try and get out and run whenever I can. I am still not going to do any marathons but it is more than I ever thought I would do. I am not a huge fan of running but I try! The first 4 weeks really get you conditioned and the 2nd month is going to push you a lot harder. That is where you will see the biggest change. It doesn't happen overnight but it will happen!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:46 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Just remember you are putting your body through a lot! Don't over do it and give the program a chance to work. I couldn't run a block before and now I try and get out and run whenever I can. I am still not going to do any marathons but it is more than I ever thought I would do. I am not a huge fan of running but I try! The first 4 weeks really get you conditioned and the 2nd month is going to push you a lot harder. That is where you will see the biggest change. It doesn't happen overnight but it will happen!
I am scared of next week when the max starts. going to kick my *** I am sure.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
I am scared of next week when the max starts. going to kick my *** I am sure.
It is like starting all over again!! HOWEVER, it is my favorite part! I enjoy it so much more then the first month!

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program