Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
I've made all the workouts but today kind of blew the diet. Ok, I didn't just kind of blow it. Met up with a bunch of guys I ride motorcycles with for a day of working on bikes, shooting the breeze and eating burgers and hot dogs. Oh well, I've been good most of the time.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
I've made all the workouts but today kind of blew the diet. Ok, I didn't just kind of blow it. Met up with a bunch of guys I ride motorcycles with for a day of working on bikes, shooting the breeze and eating burgers and hot dogs. Oh well, I've been good most of the time.
Most of the time is much better then not at all! Keep with it....we are done with week 2! Half way through the first month! Now is the time to push through and not quit! If you can push through the next 2 weeks you stand a much better chance at seeing it through to the end!!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:06 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Most of the time is much better then not at all! Keep with it....we are done with week 2! Half way through the first month! Now is the time to push through and not quit! If you can push through the next 2 weeks you stand a much better chance at seeing it through to the end!!
Oh yeah, I'm not stopping now.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:55 AM
TT Enthusiast

2nd fit test done. I did better on everything but the switch kicks. A little disappointed though 'cause I'm 2.5 lbs heavier. Haven't taken any measurements though so we'll see what that says later.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 AM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Quote:
2nd fit test done. I did better on everything but the switch kicks. A little disappointed though 'cause I'm 2.5 lbs heavier. Haven't taken any measurements though so we'll see what that says later.
How far into the program are you?

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Just starting week 3.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:25 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Ok I need some incouragement. This week has been HELL in my personal life and my diet has failed and I have skipped 2 workouts.

I was the angry man Monday night and broke down and had a normal meal.

Here is my receipt and no I did not have anyone helping me. TexasRiverRat and TravisX9 were with me and were like holy .... That's a lot of food. I guess being hungry, stopping cigs, and going through personal drama got to me.

Here

Attachment 90687
Haha man! Holy crap!
Just a FYI, but if you eat like that you could save some serious $ and eat for free if you just went to those places that serve you a 72oz steak or a 5lb burrito and if you finish it, it's free.
Nevermind, on 2nd thought they'd probably ban you after the first 2 visits.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
down 14 pounds. starting recovery week tonight.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Don't let the scale be your judge especially at the beginning. Remember your body composition will change and as you are losing fat you are also gaining lean tissue. As lean mass increases and body fat decreases, the scale cannot differentiate between the two! (Can you tell I am in school? HA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
down 14 pounds. starting recovery week tonight.
Nice job for month one!!! Thank you for sharing your results as I am sure it is going to help motivate the others to keep going!! Enjoy your week of recovery and don't do anything extra other then this workout. It is much slower but your body really needs to get prepared because next week it will feel like you are starting all over again!! :-)
Old 03-11-2013, 01:24 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
Don't let the scale be your judge especially at the beginning. Remember your body composition will change and as you are losing fat you are also gaining lean tissue. As lean mass increases and body fat decreases, the scale cannot differentiate between the two! (Can you tell I am in school? HA)

Nice job for month one!!! Thank you for sharing your results as I am sure it is going to help motivate the others to keep going!! Enjoy your week of recovery and don't do anything extra other then this workout. It is much slower but your body really needs to get prepared because next week it will feel like you are starting all over again!! :-)
the recovery week is coming at the right time. knees are starting to get sore.

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program