Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbofresh View Post
i had really busy weekend so i missed friday workout and saturday workout. but i did both of them lastnight one after the other. it was hell but i was able to mustard through it.

i am wondering, what should i do if im going to be traveling and will be in a hotel for 5 days? should i do the workouts in my room? hoping not to disturb my neighbours? i really dont want to be doing these workouts in the fitness room at the hotel. its kinda like going pee. i like to be alone.
Doubling up can be a killer! Been there!! I know a lot of people that do the workouts in hotel rooms and that is what is great about not having to have any equipment! Just make sure that you move the furniture around to give yourself enough room and modify anything that you need to. Take along a portable dvd player or pop it in your laptop and you are good to go. If you are being so loud that you disturb your neighbors they are probably going to think you are doing something else and high 5 you if they see you in the hall! Just sayin!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:28 PM
TT Regular

Boat: x25
hahah! good call i never thought of it like that. i wont feel too bad now.

how important is it to stick to the nutrition guide? i try to most days but usually i just do not have time do make what they suggest.

ive also been drinking visalus. i assume its similiar to shakeology?
Old 03-04-2013, 05:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbofresh View Post
hahah! good call i never thought of it like that. i wont feel too bad now.

how important is it to stick to the nutrition guide? i try to most days but usually i just do not have time do make what they suggest.

ive also been drinking visalus. i assume its similiar to shakeology?
I tell most people to just do what you can! It is not something that just happens overnight. Start with making better choices with what you are eating. If you have to eat out, look for a healthier option then the double cheesburger and fries. It's hard sometimes to discipline yourself to do it, but it is possible. Pick a day and cook up some food to last through the week. That way when you are in a hurry, you have something you can grab that has already been prepared!

As far as the Shakeology vs. Visalus, there are actually a lot of differences. I have never tried the Visalus myself so I will not pretend to be an expert, however another coach did a very detailed comparison of the 2. Here is the link to her comparison. Read through it and if you have any questions let me know.
http://www.julieradon.wordpress.com/...vs-shakeology/
Old 03-04-2013, 09:47 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
Much better tonight for my workout. I was able to push myself harder and stay up better. Also my knee releaved a lot. Heard a loud pop and it started feeling much better.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
Much better tonight for my workout. I was able to push myself harder and stay up better. Also my knee releaved a lot. Heard a loud pop and it started feeling much better.
Glad it feels better. I felt a lot better during the workout today too! I could feel myself pushing harder and able to concentrate on my core more!

For everyone doing this workout.....congratulations for getting through the first week and continuing on to the second! A little tip that helps me SO MUCH! Once you have done the work outs a couple of times and start to feel more comfortable with the moves, choose to have the music off on the dvd and turn your own music on. Whatever you want....whatever gets you moving. I usually just put on Pandora to something fast and fun. It really helps me push through and helps the workouts to go by faster!

Keep pushing play and hope you are feeling better about the work outs this week now that you know what to expect!!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Having a super hard time with motivation today!! How did y'all do? I put off my work out as long as possible but pushed through so I didn't let the group down! Hope y'all had a good day!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
My son and I hit it again at 4:45 this morning. That pure cardio is TOUGH.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:14 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I lasted the whole warm up last night and kept pace. The rest of the workout I did pretty well with as well but had to stop to relieve muscle pain a few times. I'm ready to start adding in ab work outs.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:32 AM
TT Regular

Boat: x25
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2013, 12:08 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
I lasted the whole warm up last night and kept pace. The rest of the workout I did pretty well with as well but had to stop to relieve muscle pain a few times. I'm ready to start adding in ab work outs.
Abs get added in on Friday!!!!! (You can do more on any of the days though!)

I just finished for the day and am feeling better! Yesterday I was just in a funk! I am feeling much less sore this week which totally helps too!

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program