Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2008, 05:39 PM
duckguy's Avatar
duckguy duckguy is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2011 Sanger DXII L96
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,174
MC Belt Buckle

Page 113 of the 40th Book shows a sweet glittery belt buckle in the top left picture. Anyone have one or know where I can get one? It is pretty official.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2008, 06:02 PM
chudson's Avatar
chudson chudson is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: "81" 351 Power Slot, Blue on Blue
Location: IL.
Posts: 2,006
One was was offered in an "82" accessories pamplet and one like it went for about $40 on ebay over a year ago!!!Is that the one?
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2008, 06:20 PM
duckguy's Avatar
duckguy duckguy is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2011 Sanger DXII L96
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,174
Thats the one!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
uawaterskier's Avatar
uawaterskier uawaterskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Boat: 2007 prostar 190
Location: riding my new EX500
Posts: 1,169
Send a message via AIM to uawaterskier
mc should make one....i'd buy it
__________________
JUSTIN
University of Alabama Ski Team
08 Prostar 197 (team's boat)
99 MB Sports Boss 210 (MINE)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 1,680
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
I buy three!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 PM
duckguy's Avatar
duckguy duckguy is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2011 Sanger DXII L96
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,174
I agree... but it has to be all 80's style just like it. NO UPDATING
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-21-2008, 09:47 PM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
FYI, Flo Shirley (Rob Shirley's ex-wife) sold a boat load of that type stuff on E-bay that Rob had left behind after the divorce 8 or 9 months ago and no one cared to bid on it, so one of our fellow members bought 2 buckles and a boat load of other stuff she had for practically nothing. Most of it was one-of-a-kind stuff too, and some were prototypes and the like. Now when she finds or needs or has something to sell, she calls him first to see if he wants it, so she won't waste her time on E-bay.
__________________
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckguy
Page 113 of the 40th Book shows a sweet glittery belt buckle in the top left picture. Anyone have one or know where I can get one? It is pretty official.
I have one that is hanging on a belt in my closet. Ran across it just this past week. Bought it in 1979 with my first MC.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2008, 10:16 PM
H20skeefreek's Avatar
H20skeefreek H20skeefreek is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: '85 Stars and Stripes
Location: Southeast
Posts: 2,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1
FYI, Flo Shirley (Rob Shirley's ex-wife) sold a boat load of that type stuff on E-bay that Rob had left behind after the divorce 8 or 9 months ago and no one cared to bid on it, so one of our fellow members bought 2 buckles and a boat load of other stuff she had for practically nothing. Most of it was one-of-a-kind stuff too, and some were prototypes and the like. Now when she finds or needs or has something to sell, she calls him first to see if he wants it, so she won't waste her time on E-bay.
I wonder who that member is?
__________________
ITCHIN' TO SKI, LET'S GO!!
1985 MasterCraft Skier, Stars and Stripes
351W with PowerSlot and Perfect Pass
Click here if you need prayer, or wish to pray for those who do.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-21-2008, 11:50 PM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20skeefreek
I wonder who that member is?
Wasn't me! It's a TT member who reads and learns, but doesn't post much and restores old MC's and collects all kinds of old MC stuff. I've known him for over 11 years!
__________________
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM.