Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft Prostar 209 310 Predator
Fat Sacs on a 209

I'm looking at adding some fat sacs to a PS 209.......has anyone done this and if so, where did you place them, etc.....which ones did yall go with and so on.....I'm looking at doing this w/the tsunami pumps. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:22 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2003 Prostar 209
Gamble,
I have gone through this exact thing. The sacks I use are older but I believe there are still similar sized sacs for sale. In the rear where the back seat is I use a fly high original fat sat(550 lbs). The seat has to be set up on the arm rests for this the sac to fit. On each side of the engine box I set a pair of fly high side sacs. On top of the ski locker I use a fly high tube sac(400 lbs). I try and put this sac as close to the bow as possible. The placement of the tube sac forward or aft depends on how many people are on the boat. If you want the tube sac to be in the ski locker you can but it won't fill all the way (at least the tube sac I have won't). Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to ask more. I also have designed a custom auto fill diagram if you are looking to go that route.