Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 21 foot centurion warrior
Thanks for discussing my product on your forum. I am one of the owners of this company. We produced the first proto-types 12 years ago. We used these units every season and put them through some tough testing. Other than one unit that was stolen, we never had a problem.

Docktights are best used on boats less than 25’. They are being used on wakeboats, runabouts, bass and pontoon boats. We designed these for temporary docking situations, however they can be used more long term if conditions allow. For those concerned about the price consider that each unit is hand built and molds were needed for the end cap production. All units are built with the highest quality materials.

Feel free to contact me anytime at tom@docktight.com with any questions, or check out our FAQ page here: http://docktight.com/faq
Old 12-14-2012, 11:30 PM
TT Regular

Boat: maristar 230 1999
I have a similar style unit its the "STOW-AWAY HOLD-AWAY" brand and i love it, I use it on my x-35 and it works awesome. Check them out at http://www.stowawayholdaway.com
Old 12-15-2012, 12:58 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docktight View Post
Thanks for discussing my product on your forum. I am one of the owners of this company. We produced the first proto-types 12 years ago. We used these units every season and put them through some tough testing. Other than one unit that was stolen, we never had a problem.

Docktights are best used on boats less than 25. They are being used on wakeboats, runabouts, bass and pontoon boats. We designed these for temporary docking situations, however they can be used more long term if conditions allow. For those concerned about the price consider that each unit is hand built and molds were needed for the end cap production. All units are built with the highest quality materials.

Feel free to contact me anytime at tom@docktight.com with any questions, or check out our FAQ page here: http://docktight.com/faq
Welcome to Team Talk. Your Docktights are very interesting, and I think you will find that the vendors who are active members here tend to find a considerable amount of loyalty.

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 12-15-2012, 09:49 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
I like the idea - price is a bit high for me...but I like the size...
Old 01-04-2013, 04:15 PM
TT Newbie

Response to Docktight Product

Hey Everyone,
It is really great seeing your comments and feedback on our product. We are a pretty new company and are still perfecting the product so hearing your thoughts is really helpful to us.

We encourage you all to check out our website at Docktight.com. We are now starting placement into retail stores, but we are still offering a really great deal for this product on our website right now. If you have any questions about our product please feel free to reply to this post. Thanks again everyone!